Prognosticators Game 1 (Arkansas) Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 1 (Arkansas) Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
First of all I want to say that the number of submissions was an all time high for a first game of the season, with 95 predictions. Congrats to @AmeriConn, @Nolefan, @Charliebball, and @tomcat for having the Margin of Victory (MOV). They will each receive 4 points. While the following were one off of MOV and they will receive 2 points, @jcoton56, @VaConnFan11, @SLY63, @EasyEd, @Frodo, @rvwsleep, and @azfan. Attached is the current standings and the next Prognosticators Predictions will be posted on this Thursday the 18th. Again congrats to the winners.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Regular Season Standings as of 11-1421.pdf
    80.1 KB · Views: 162

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
First of all I want to say that the number of submissions was an all time high for a first game of the season, with 95 predictions. Congrats to @AmeriConn, @Nolefan, @Charliebball, and @tomcat for having the Margin of Victory (MOV). They will each receive 4 points. While the following were one off of MOV and they will receive 2 points, @jcoton56, @VaConnFan11, @SLY63, @EasyEd, @Frodo, @rvwsleep, and @azfan. Attached is the current standings and the next Prognosticators Predictions will be posted on this Thursday the 18th. Again congrats to the winners.
Allow me to add my congratulations to the winners, and those close enough to have their name mentioned. A tip o the turban to you all. :cool:

Reaction Score
I was within 1 on the offensive side of the score sheet but the on defensive side not even close. Congrats to fans with the point gets!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I was within 1 on the offensive side of the score sheet but the on defensive side not even close. Congrats to fans with the point gets!!
Welcome to the club. :D

Reaction Score
The P. P. contest has only just begun !!!!.... maybe we'll have a 95 person tie at the
end of the season!! We shall overcome!! from the tortoise to the hares!! Z

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom