Printable schedule? | The Boneyard

Printable schedule?

Reaction Score
They've always published a nice, one page schedule with times and TV. I found it for the guys, have not for the women. Anybody know where it's at?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
They've always published a nice, one page schedule with times and TV. I found it for the guys, have not for the women. Anybody know where it's at?
Use this link. When you get there, press the "print" button on the left, just above the Fort Hays State game.

Or you can use this one: Print Friendly Version

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Use this link. When you get there, press the "print" button on the left, just above the Fort Hays State game.

Or you can use this one: Print Friendly Version
Thanks but I knew that. What I was looking for is the really sharp 1 page printable schedule. I have it for the guys (and now, of course, can't find the link to share) and the women have always replicated it in the past. Maybe it's just too soon. Thanks again.

Reaction Score
Thanks but I knew that. What I was looking for is the really sharp 1 page printable schedule. I have it for the guys (and now, of course, can't find the link to share) and the women have always replicated it in the past. Maybe it's just too soon. Thanks again.
I think (but I'm not sure) that what you're looking for will be available after they finalize all the start times. That's usually when we'll get to see the media guide as well.

Reaction Score
I think (but I'm not sure) that what you're looking for will be available after they finalize all the start times. That's usually when we'll get to see the media guide as well.
@Sargassoc created a one page PDF file of the schedule above. I also created an 8.5x11 image of the schedule last week and posted in another thread. Reposting here for public consumption. Click image for download option and print. (...sorry if some posters getting tired of seeing this image/schedule) ;)

UConn Women's 2021-22 Schedule.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom