Primer Before UConn game | The Boneyard

Primer Before UConn game

Reaction Score
Louisville at Notre Dame should be a fun game to watch before UConn plays this afternoon. While I prefer our freshman duo of Azzi Fudd and Caroline Ducharme, ND fans have to be happy with their duo of Olivia Miles and Sophia Citron. Hopefully, the two teams will continue to play each other, with comparisons of course. While Miles and Fudd are different type of players, Citron and Ducharme are more similar in comparison.

It‘s good for UConn and women’s basketball in general to have ND back in the upper ranks. With the amalgamation of talent UConn, SC and Stanford continue to accumulate, it will be interesting to see which team can make it a foursome.

Reaction Score
Louisville at Notre Dame should be a fun game to watch before UConn plays this afternoon. While I prefer our freshman duo of Azzi Fudd and Caroline Ducharme, ND fans have to be happy with their duo of Olivia Miles and Sophia Citron. Hopefully, the two teams will continue to play each other, with comparisons of course. While Miles and Fudd are different type of players, Citron and Ducharme are more similar in comparison.

It‘s good for UConn and women’s basketball in general to have ND back in the upper ranks. With the amalgamation of talent UConn, SC and Stanford continue to accumulate, it will be interesting to see which team can make it a foursome.
I am watching the ND vs Louiville game right now and they are being destroyed 48 -10. Louisville has gone nuts with 3 point bombs with 2:49 left in the second period.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
This is embarrassing for ND! 54 to 15 at half playing at home!
Embarrassed Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Reaction Score
A more meaningful game for BE fans is DePaul at Creighton. DePaul may
need this game to have a shot at an NCAA bid.

Creighton leads by 1 in the 3rd.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom