Pressure and What is past is past | The Boneyard

Pressure and What is past is past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our team has won more championships than any team in the past 20 years. Nonetheless, I still think we've got lots to prove. We've been disregarded by the BCS and suspended by the NCAA. Nobody cares about our past. Apparently, it was just luck. I feel a pressure to prove ourselves and I'll be sitting on a couch all season. I suspect the team and the staff feels exactly the same way.

Connecticut Basketball vs. BCS Basketball resumes tonight. I like our odds.

Let's Go Huskies!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Our team has won more championships than any team in the past 20 years. Nonetheless, I still think we've got lots to prove. We've been disregarded by the BCS and suspended by the NCAA. Nobody cares about our past. Apparently, it was just luck. I feel a pressure to prove ourselves and I'll be sitting on a couch all season. I suspect the team and the staff feels exactly the same way.

Let's Go Huskies!

Let's Go Huskies!
you mean they feel like a sad lonely man sitting on a couch in his mom's basement?

only playin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky