Presser? | The Boneyard

Presser?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
More quotes from Seton Hall Coach Anthony Bozzella than Geno.

My favorite

People look at Katie Lou [Samuelson] and their size, and [Napheesa] Collier and obviously all their great players, [Crystal] Dangerfield. But the way UConn's staff gets them to play transitionally really accentuates all their abilities. And that's coaching to get them to do that. It's easy to just say, 'Oh, they're the best players.' Their players play best because of the way they are coached. And their transition is fantastic. It's things we look at and we study. They're unselfish, they run their spots correctly. Really something we're going to show on tape is how hard they run all the time. They play transitionally exceptionally well because they run exceptionally hard and correctly, and that's attributed to their staff.

Reaction Score
The audio is terrible. I can't hear after the first few minutes. Head bang

Reaction Score
More quotes from Seton Hall Coach Anthony Bozzella than Geno.

My favorite

People look at Katie Lou [Samuelson] and their size, and [Napheesa] Collier and obviously all their great players, [Crystal] Dangerfield. But the way UConn's staff gets them to play transitionally really accentuates all their abilities. And that's coaching to get them to do that. It's easy to just say, 'Oh, they're the best players.' Their players play best because of the way they are coached. And their transition is fantastic. It's things we look at and we study. They're unselfish, they run their spots correctly. Really something we're going to show on tape is how hard they run all the time. They play transitionally exceptionally well because they run exceptionally hard and correctly, and that's attributed to their staff.

Bozzella is a lunatic on the sideline, and I love it. He coaches with EVERYTHING he's got! He stepped in to a tough situation at Seton Hall and has turned that team around in no time. I also have a lot of respect of what he did for UConn last year.

Reaction Score
Bozzella is a lunatic on the sideline, and I love it. He coaches with EVERYTHING he's got! He stepped in to a tough situation at Seton Hall and has turned that team around in no time. I also have a lot of respect of what he did for UConn last year.
what did he do for UCONN last year?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom