Presence @ Tulane | The Boneyard

Presence @ Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Caught my first live road game in a while tonight and came away impressed with the number of husky fans at the game. There were several pockets of national flag blue scattered throughout the gym and we even had a couple of U-C-O-N-N chants.

Terribly stressful and ugly game but we'll take a road win anyway possible. Let's keep going.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I thought the same at the Stanford game. We also had a bunch of "Lets go UConn" chants.

Reaction Score
Was it just me or were there chants directed at Purvis multiple times throughout the game?

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Was it just me or were there chants directed at Purvis multiple times throughout the game?
There definitely were something like "shut up purvis" repeatedly.

Reaction Score
tcf15 said:

Yes, though I couldn't really tell what they were saying. He spouted back a couple of times and kids were still yelling at him as they filed out.

Also lines were cueing up all game to shake JC's hand. He managed it with the grace of a head-of-state.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Caught my first live road game in a while tonight and came away impressed with the number of husky fans at the game. There were several pockets of national flag blue scattered throughout the gym and we even had a couple of U-C-O-N-N chants.

Terribly stressful and ugly game but we'll take a road win anyway possible. Let's keep going.

Get some gumbo and a shrimp po' boy before you leave. Otherwise your N'awlens experience will not be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom