"Premium" hockey | The Boneyard

"Premium" hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I received an e-mail from Merrimack College this evening (I live up the street from their campus) and they have released their hockey mini-plan packages. I thoroughly enjoyed this bit:

Premium Plan ($99)
Saturday, October 18th vs. UCONN
Friday, November 14th vs. Notre Dame
Saturday, November 15th vs. Notre Dame
Friday, December 5th vs. Boston University
Friday, February 6th vs. Boston College

Yes, we are "premium"!

http://www.merrimackathletics.com/sports/mice/2014-15/releases/20140812iln6ro

Reaction Score
We're in North Andover. Been looking forward to the hockey team coming up here more often. Now we get Lowell, Merrimack, and after work a short jump over to BC, BU and NEastern

Reaction Score
We're in North Andover. Been looking forward to the hockey team coming up here more often. Now we get Lowell, Merrimack, and after work a short jump over to BC, BU and NEastern

I grew up and teach in North Andover. There is actually another family there too who was at UConn in the late 90s with my wife and I. A number of my former students are going to UConn now.

Reaction Score
We moved up here in 2000. Originally from East Hartford. What school do you teach at?

Reaction Score
We moved up here in 2000. Originally from East Hartford. What school do you teach at?

Just moved to the middle school, was at the Atkinson for 12 years. Did my master's internship in East Hartford.

Reaction Score
Very cool, my daughter will be there in a 2 years. She and my son go to Thomson.

Reaction Score
Very cool, my daughter will be there in a 2 years. She and my son go to Thomson.

Great! So a fourth grader...I happen to coach the youth track and cross country programs...our spring track is open to fourth grade. Just sayin' ;)

Reaction Score
Anyone going to Mack, be sure to get tickets beforehand or arrive early. That place is so tiny, it fills up in minutes. Capacity is just bigger than Freitas, something like 2,380. It's basically a glorified high school rink. It's a joke that they charge $20 for games up there. At least they installed seats and got rid of the old wooden pull out bleachers they used to have. Very good view of the game though, you're right on top of the rink.

Reaction Score
Anyone going to Mack, be sure to get tickets beforehand or arrive early. That place is so tiny, it fills up in minutes. Capacity is just bigger than Freitas, something like 2,380. It's basically a glorified high school rink. It's a joke that they charge $20 for games up there. At least they installed seats and got rid of the old wooden pull out bleachers they used to have. Very good view of the game though, you're right on top of the rink.

I have family on campus PD. I'll be standing in the corner by the zamboni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99