Premier League 23/24 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Premier League 23/24

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This Sunday is the biggest match of the season up to this point, come on Reds
Either way someone is dropping points. (and hopefully not us)

I'd be very happy with a Liverpool/Man City draw. If not, then I'd like to see Man City win. We still have to play City, so that will be our chance to take points off them. At least we'd hold our on destiny.

Reaction Score
Either way someone is dropping points. (and hopefully not us)

I'd be very happy with a Liverpool/Man City draw. If not, then I'd like to see Man City win. We still have to play City, so that will be our chance to take points off them. At least we'd hold our on destiny.
I don't see any way Liverpool lose, draw at worst. They protect their home pitch better than anyone other than the last season blip against Leeds during a down season

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I don't see any way Liverpool lose, draw at worst. They protect their home pitch better than anyone other than the last season blip against Leeds during a down season
True, but they have been missing quite a few players. Not sure who will be back for this weekend (looks like Salah might be). They also have the dreaded Thur Europa game (away - Prague). While City are home Wed.

Like I said, a draw would be great. Both teams drop 2 points.

Reaction Score
What a match. Reds should've won it. Diaz plenty of chances and didn't convert. Definite penalty shout at the end.

Reaction Score
Should’ve been a penalty, but Diaz needed to finish man. So many chances. He played incredible otherwise though, had Walker and Rodri on strings.

Very impressed with us today, 5/6 starters out and were the better team.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What a match. Reds should've won it. Diaz plenty of chances and didn't convert. Definite penalty shout at the end.
The perfect outcome. Leaves us top of the table....for now.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Like today, along with Liverpool.
Now we watch City run the table. They just don't drop points at this point in the season.

Since the beginning of 2024 we're 10-2-1 (32 out of 39 points) and still not good enough to overtake City.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They just don't drop points at this point in the season.
Tell me about it. I'm too depressed to look it up but what did City win a few years ago to close out the season? 14 in a row, was it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom