Preliminary tailgate menu for USF game.... | The Boneyard

Preliminary tailgate menu for USF game....

Reaction Score
SHRIMP!

As the Gulf of Mexico supplies most of the nation' supply, we will be grilling the succulent crustacean. A member of my crew is also inquiring about the availability of conch to make conch chowder (we all know the ownership of Gulf Shrimp Seafood in town). We will finalize the menu Wednesday evening.

Desserts and/or sides may have a citrus flavor

Beers of the week:
Two Brothers Blood Orange IPA (It's from Illinois but fits the citrus theme)
Bikini Beer (Enough said)

Reaction Score
Going a lot less extravagant than last week...but IMHO just as good. Doing Sausage & Peppers in hero’s and meatball parm hero’s..loaded tater tots...homemade poppers and Colony Pizza as app’s again. Beer is Much Ultra, Bud light, Coors Light and my favorites Iron City Light and Narragansett tall boys

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
SHRIMP!

As the Gulf of Mexico supplies most of the nation' supply, we will be grilling the succulent crustacean. A member of my crew is also inquiring about the availability of conch to make conch chowder (we all know the ownership of Gulf Shrimp Seafood in town). We will finalize the menu Wednesday evening.

Desserts and/or sides may have a citrus flavor

Beers of the week:
Two Brothers Blood Orange IPA (It's from Illinois but fits the citrus theme)
Bikini Beer (Enough said)

Get the Jai Alai IPA out of Tampa. Good stuff.

Reaction Score
OMG... the menu has taken a drastic turn. After only hearing from part of the crew the offerings thusfar: Grilled shrimp. chili, risoto, Steak, Caesar Salad, Kielbasa (from Filipek's), corn bread. Have yet to hear from some crew members & Brother's family who are making their 1st trip to the RENT this season. Sounding like a feast.

Reaction Score
OMG... the menu has taken a drastic turn. After only hearing from part of the crew the offerings thusfar: Grilled shrimp. chili, risoto, Steak, Caesar Salad, Kielbasa (from Filipek's), corn bread. Have yet to hear from some crew members & Brother's family who are making their 1st trip to the RENT this season. Sounding like a feast.

I weep in absence.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom