Pregame Event vs. Memphis 2/16 | The Boneyard

Pregame Event vs. Memphis 2/16

Reaction Score
Would love for the Yard to join us on 2/16 at Black Eyed Sally's in Hartford for our inaugural pregame event before the MBB game vs Memphis to benefit Husky Ticket Project and The Susie Foundation, both non profits started by UConn alumni.

We're offering two packages:
  1. The Dee Rowe: $35 Lunch only (For those with tickets already)
  2. The Jim Calhoun $60 for game ticket, lunch, and cocktails
A Dime Back will be doing a live podcast on site, we will be hosting a silent auction with some awesome prizes and UConn memorabilia, and we're expecting a few surprise guests.

We're also planning to send 100+ kids to the game, so you'll be able to see your donation supporting in real time!

If you don't have tickets yet, this is a steal of a deal, as this game will likely be sold out closer to game time. For more info, you can find it here: Sunday Funday with UConn Basketball

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I applaud your efforts and what a great cause
Best of Luck with it
One question (a selfish one on my part) - Why bring in DB the db??
Even if I decide not to attend the event I will purchase a ticket
Thanks again for all you do in this effort

Reaction Score
I applaud your efforts and what a great cause
Best of Luck with it
One question (a selfish one on my part) - Why bring in DB the db??
Even if I decide not to attend the event I will purchase a ticket
Thanks again for all you do in this effort
Thanks for the support!

Reaction Score
Would love for the Yard to join us on 2/16 at Black Eyed Sally's in Hartford for our inaugural pregame event before the MBB game vs Memphis to benefit Husky Ticket Project and The Susie Foundation, both non profits started by UConn alumni.

We're offering two packages:
  1. The Dee Rowe: $35 Lunch only (For those with tickets already)
  2. The Jim Calhoun $60 for game ticket, lunch, and cocktails
A Dime Back will be doing a live podcast on site, we will be hosting a silent auction with some awesome prizes and UConn memorabilia, and we're expecting a few surprise guests.

We're also planning to send 100+ kids to the game, so you'll be able to see your donation supporting in real time!

If you don't have tickets yet, this is a steal of a deal, as this game will likely be sold out closer to game time. For more info, you can find it here: Sunday Funday with UConn Basketball
Can we donate if we can’t make the game?

Reaction Score
Bumping up this thread as there's still time to purchase a ticket to our lunch pregame event and game ticket. Some of the silent auction memorabilia is really unique. Buy your tickets here !

Auction Items
- Authentic 1990's Big East UConn Men’s Basketball bench chair
- UConn gear
- Autographed 2014 NCAA Men's Final Four Program by UConn National Championship team.
- Autographed and framed photograph from New England Patriots future Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady
- Game used autographed cleats from UConn Baseball Legend Matt Barnes.
- Family pack of ticket package to the Hartford Yard Goats
- Box Suite for 12 to an upcoming Hartford Wolfpack home game
- Tickets to the 2020 Traveler’s Championship
- Private wine tour and tasting for 20 at Total Wine in West Hartford or Manchester
- Collectible metal cut team logos for the New York Giant and New England Patriots
- $100 Gift Card to Hartford’s Capitol Grille

Reaction Score
Limited tickets remaining for the event, but there's still time to support two great causes. Reach out to me directly if you have any questions!

Reaction Score
Friendly reminder. The game is close to a sellout so this is a great way to get tickets.

Keep the momentum rolling, get a win at home vs Cincinnati and we’re in business going into XL vs. Memphis. Join us!

Reaction Score
7F8E1B6B-5BD3-4747-8392-AC6A48DD5E14.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom