Predictions - Tina's Numbers Vs The Sun | The Boneyard

Predictions - Tina's Numbers Vs The Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
The Sun will play NY 7 times in the coming season. Not counting the two pre-season games, what will Tina's average line be?

I'm going with 26pts, 18rbs, 4a, 3blks.... I'm probably low.

Tina will be even more of beast than she was in her MVP year. Home in NY, playing@ MSG, away from the Connecticut issues... reborn and on a mission. Make room on the shelf for MVP #2.

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
28 pts 17 rebounds 5 assists 4 blocks 3 assists and 2 staredowns @ Donovan

Reaction Score
I am a Tina Charles fan but she isn't going to have her way with Chiney. It will be fun to watch two strong rebounders play against each other. But Tina will definitely have on her ass kicking sneakers that night.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I am a Tina Charles fan but she isn't going to have her way with Chiney. It will be fun to watch two strong rebounders play against each other. But Tina will definitely have on her ass kicking sneakers that night.

In my opinion, Tina will have her way with Chiney. Heck, Stewie and Stef did a great job with her. MVP Tina is a beast in the post. She has had her way with the likes of Fowles, Cambage, Griner and most others in the world. At this point in her career, Chiney is ill-equipped to do solo combat with Tina. As a Sun fan I hope this changes with time and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom