Predictions for tonights game at Cincinnati | The Boneyard

Predictions for tonights game at Cincinnati

Reaction Score
I expect this to be a classic low scoring rock fight at Cincy. Im going with my heart on this one saying we win 64-61.

Reaction Score
Huskies 60
Bearkitties 56

Low scoring for sure. Hopefully our guys show up at the tip. I'll be incredibly disappointed if we don't win this one vs a team with an identity crisis.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Us - 65

Them - 60

Reaction Score
It will be very interesting to see how the refs will be treating uconn/hurley. We will know early if we are called for a bunch of touch fouls to put cinci in the bonus.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
We win, that's all that matters

Reaction Score
Cinny is in complete disarray. They lost their coach and key starters from last year. They have lost three of four and are looking for answers.

Yet all of Vegas has Cinny as three point favorites. If they are right, everything we believe is wrong. We have sucked on the road. Do we still suck on the road?

Reaction Score
Cinny is in complete disarray. They lost their coach and key starters from last year. They have lost three of four and are looking for answers.

Yet all of Vegas has Cinny as three point favorites. If they are right, everything we believe is wrong. We have sucked on the road. Do we still suck on the road?

We'll see. We have perhaps looked best so far in some of our neutral site games.

back2BE4us

The Carpenter will carpent.
Reaction Score
598834FD-57D5-4EBE-B543-62595D8A6C0A.jpeg

Cincy born and raised die-hard UConn fan here. Been one since the 1994 days. Sad to see this UC/UConn series coming to an end. Been a good time and hate to see it go but can’t complain too much since Xavier is up next! Let’s get this W!

Reaction Score

The Bearcats have spent most of December pretty fouled up. But, in reality if they could shoot free throws at all they would be 10-3 right now. That's with a patch work roster that's been pieced together since March...I sat in the end zone close to the Connecticut bench, and your bunch came out tonight with no intention of competing. Even your coach seemed to not be in the mood compete. I know you ain't running no Kemba Walkers or Shabazz Napiers out there right now, but I sure thought you guys would put up a fight. That was a disappointing effort.

Reaction Score
View attachment 49583
Cincy born and raised die-hard UConn fan here. Been one since the 1994 days. Sad to see this UC/UConn series coming to an end. Been a good time and hate to see it go but can’t complain too much since Xavier is up next! Let’s get this W!

Hey I can see myself in your photo lol .... similar UConn die hard fan here since the late 80s who even went to UC. I have no idea what I watched tonight. I thought for sure we would get the W tonight and th at the crowd would be smaller with the football team in Birmingham tomorrow and students not back at school yet

back2BE4us

The Carpenter will carpent.
Reaction Score
Hey I can see myself in your photo lol .... similar UConn die hard fan here since the late 80s who even went to UC. I have no idea what I watched tonight. I thought for sure we would get the W tonight and th at the crowd would be smaller with the football team in Birmingham tomorrow and students not back at school yet
Yea that place was unexpectedly crowded, quiet mostly but still turned out in good numbers. Man that was a disaster tonight...I had to hear it from my UC superfan friend all night and spill over onto FB after. Good to know there are more than just one UConn fan in the area lol, didn’t see anyone there tonight representing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom