Prediction | The Boneyard

Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I understand how some have been waiting for my prediction and breakdown of tomorrow's game. But, quite frankly I have NOT seen Colorado play either in person or on TV.

All, I can say is we will win because we are UConn! That's what a good UConn team does in March and we have finally become that after Jalen's shot.

LOL - I know I sound like a casual fan - so be it and have fun.

Chief

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
And waiting.
(On west coast and I saw more St. Mary's than CU. Saw 15 minutes of CU @ Cal, and don't remember much.)

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, I'm a little disappointed that you couldn't obtain some game tape to break down for us.

An old coach once told me - be prepared know the shooters etc - but when you are playing well it's really about you not them - your opponent is almost irrelevant unless they are really, really good - and Colorado isn't!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Waiting room for people waiting for Chief's analysis of... well pretty much anything.
upload_2016-3-16_23-59-52.png

Reaction Score
Im not saying we are a top team in this tournament, or that we will win but..
1) we are Uconn..
2) the teams that win in march have THE WILL TO WIN and the team camaraderie to do it, we have two fifth year seniors who have one last chance, a team full of guys who will do anything it takes, and a young energetic players coach.
Don't count us out.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's like a car wreck. You know it's going to be sad and that you shouldn't look but ....:eek:

Reaction Score
Love the posts and the shots taken at Chief. It's the Boneyard at it's best, or close to it.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
At the end off the day, no matter the outcome,we will all no one thing that's for sure.we have more rings then Colorado.

And neither Louisville nor smu will win it all this year.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, it was interesting how selectively the NCAA Selection Committee used injuries and coaching absences as excuses for loses but I did not hear anything about our shot blocker being out for double digit games - just goes to show how inconsistent the seedings were this year.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, it was interesting how selectively the NCAA Selection Committee used injuries and coaching absences as excuses for loses but I did not hear anything about our shot blocker being out for double digit games - just goes to show how inconsistent the seedings were this year.
Probably because we were 17-7 (.708) with him vs 7-3 without him (.700). Essentially the same team.

C

Chief00

Probably because we were 17-7 (.708) with him vs 7-3 without him (.700). Essentially the same team.

That's too simplistic and linear way to look at it. In reality it's much more dynamic, its an adjustment both when you lose a guy and then again when you bring him back. He also could not catch the ball effectively at first after coming back - fortunately we recovered 0.8 tenths of a second in time. LOL

Ultimately we are a better team with Brimah but there was a journey to get there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom