Prediction - UConn vs KU Game | The Boneyard

Prediction - UConn vs KU Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I looked at all the usual stuff and KUs big win at Texas stands out. Not because Texas is a real good team but they completely blew them out. Then I looked at the players and again I am concerned about our Bigs.

However, UConn is playing well now and I hear there is absolutely nothing to do in Des Moines this week but play basketball - so hopefully the players will be focused and come out strong, win and get out of that boring town.

I have a lot of respect for KU - and on paper they are better. But we are UConn and if we have momentum and some mojo - both of which we have now - I don't predict against them in March!

UConn to win by 3.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Well to be fair, I don't have a 6 year old daughter who loves to do arts and crafts projects. I think even if I had a SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR MOJO SANDWICH, COMMIE!

Fill one with soapy water and use it to rinse off your sandy V . Quite frankly I think The Kansas board will need to pin that remedy tonight about 10 pm tonight.

Reaction Score
Fill one with soapy water and use it to rinse off your sandy V . Quite frankly I think The Kansas board will need to pin that remedy tonight about 10 pm tonight.
Shut up and eat another mojo sandwich, Commie!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
KU, playing in what is almost a "home" game, the overall #1 seed, Uconn has never beaten KU, sounds like it's a fate acompli. I have been down on Ollie after some of their screw-ups this season, but this team could surprise. There is always an upstart that takes out everyone's brackets final 4 team, one can say "Why not Uconn". All the so called experts are pretty much saying KU in a rout. However, these first 2 days of the tourney have given us some upsets, why spoil it. Uconn by 5.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
UConn by 4. Another miserable March for the helms trophy obsessed dbags. What a miserable bunch they are on the Kansas boards.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
"8. Hang from the trees and make ghosts for Halloween"

lol . Could you imagine living in a neighborhood where someone hung ketchup bottles in their trees? Frightening, but not because they would be mistaken for ghosts.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
lol . Could you imagine living in a neighborhood where someone hung ketchup bottles in their trees? Frightening, but not because they would be mistaken for ghosts.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
UConn by 4. Another miserable March for the helms trophy obsessed dbags. What a miserable bunch they are on the Kansas boards.

You shouldn't even be allowed to read it it. You're not a blue blood.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The ghost of Phog Allen pays a visit to Des Moines and camps out on top of the basket rejecting all of our shot attempts and we become the first team in D1 history to be held scoreless. Final score: KU 76, UCONN, 0. For good measure, a flock of Jayhawks flies by and craps all over the team bus as it's leaving the arena.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You shouldn't even be allowed to read it it. You're not a blue blood.
image.gif

Shut up and eat the mojo sandwich, commie!

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, kick butt leave no prisoners. Go UConn! It's our time of year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom