Predicting 2017 W-L Records for Every College Football Team Under New Direction | The Boneyard

Predicting 2017 W-L Records for Every College Football Team Under New Direction

Reaction Score

1. Connecticut

You can't go home again. Or can you? UConn is about to find out with Randy Edsall. He led the best period in Husky history, taking them from the FCS to the Fiesta Bowl in his final season and winning 74 games in 12 seasons. But after going 22-34 at Maryland, he was a surprising choice to replace Bob Diaco.

UConn had the nation's worst scoring offense last fall, and Edsall won't be able to fix it right away, especially with nonconference games against Boston College, Virginia and Missouri.

Predicted record: 3-9

I hope some day in the near future we can avoid these sad predictions. Been tired of these assessments for a long time now.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

1. Connecticut

You can't go home again. Or can you? UConn is about to find out with Randy Edsall. He led the best period in Husky history, taking them from the FCS to the Fiesta Bowl in his final season and winning 74 games in 12 seasons. But after going 22-34 at Maryland, he was a surprising choice to replace Bob Diaco.

UConn had the nation's worst scoring offense last fall, and Edsall won't be able to fix it right away, especially with nonconference games against Boston College, Virginia and Missouri.

Predicted record: 3-9

I hope some day in the near future we can avoid these sad predictions. Been tired of these assessments for a long time now.

I'm not tired of the assessments/predictions. I'm tired of them being right.

Reaction Score
Well ... maybe 4-8 with Randy at the helm and the staff he has hired. The over-under should be at 4. They get to 5 and I will be quite happy. They get to 6 and I will be ecstatic.

Reaction Score
Well ... maybe 4-8 with Randy at the helm and the staff he has hired. The over-under should be at 4. They get to 5 and I will be quite happy. They get to 6 and I will be ecstatic.

I've said it before here - just by purely having a coach who understands the value of field position and in game management we are 3-4 games better then we were last year in this league. That makes us .500 or better and in a bowl this year. Just watch.

Reaction Score
I've said it before here - just by purely having a coach who understands the value of field position and in game management we are 3-4 games better then we were last year in this league. That makes us .500 or better and in a bowl this year. Just watch.
Hope you are right. Will love it if you are right. Just not gonna bet the farm ....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom