predict: uconn vs Dayton. | The Boneyard

predict: uconn vs Dayton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
UConn is completely unpredictable so many players are still developing their games.
Only Boat and Nolan seem to have reached a point of consistency in their performances.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
a little concerned about this game, we better play well for more than 20 minutes or we're going to lose

Reaction Score
UConn is completely unpredictable so many players are still developing their games.
Only Boat and Nolan seem to have reached a point of consistency in their performances.

Nolan being consistent about not being able to finish around the rim right?

Reaction Score
UCONN owes these dudes from NIT when bobby dulin team dropped close game at flyers arena eons past; me thinks huskies 0-1 vs flyers in history

time for full court beatdown UCONN style to get purv loose at cup & ken flying in on flyers off baseline & 7footer taking feeds from newrip & rockski putbacks toraino style & boat sailing high sees & pop jr baconshakin & tsam throatpunchin & omar marioin & noles knowin rolz & ??

Reaction Score
63 -59 Huskies
Neither team shoots particularly well. Couple that with playground rims and a floor you can skate on and this might be an ugly low scoring game. I agree with UConnTrumbull. DH will have a big game. Maybe not 20 though.

Reaction Score
72-63. I think we'll see them play a little better but early season holes will remain. I expect to see some tweaks to prepare for the upcoming Texas test. Also, Dayton didn't play that great in their win, so I'm not terribly concerned with an upset.

Reaction Score
61-57 good guys, and Purvis has an excellent game.

Reaction Score
Is anyone else confused by ESPN's lack of coverage? If you go to yesterday's scores, all of the other PR games have a recap story... yet the UConn vs CC game (featuring the best team in the field and last year's champions) does not have a recap story, and did not have a preview story

so I ask.... what ?

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Is anyone else confused by ESPN's lack of coverage? If you go to yesterday's scores, all of the other PR games have a recap story... yet the UConn vs CC game (featuring the best team in the field and last year's champions) does not have a recap story, and did not have a preview story

so I ask.... what ?

Good question, and here's another WTF...why is the loser bracket game of UNM/GM on in prime time and our winner's bracket game is on at 2:30?

Reaction Score
Good question, and here's another WTF...why is the loser bracket game of UNM/GM on in prime time and our winner's bracket game is on at 2:30?
Yeah thats another valid question I've had, PR isn't far from our time zone... so why are the champs playing daytime games when theres primetime to be had? even yesterday!

Reaction Score
Yeah thats another valid question I've had, PR isn't far from our time zone... so why are the champs playing daytime games when theres primetime to be had? even yesterday!

My guess is that it's about resting periods for all the teams (i.e. UConn plays 26 hours after there last game instead of 30 while UNM gets like 20 hours...something like that) I agree it's still stupid for ratings purposes

Reaction Score
This is what pisses me off. Even if you ignore the whole "defending national champs" thing, there's only one team in the tournament with a number next to their name, and that's UConn. We should've had the prime timeslot.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
I'm not going to throw out a final score with us losing but I don't have a good feeling about this game. I'm just basing that off of me being an eternal pessimist and this team not playing well to start the year.

Dayton made a nice run in the tourney a year ago and if we play the way we've been playing then this one has upset written all over it.

Of course I am hoping for them to actually get up and play a great game vs their 1st real competition

Reaction Score
We play up to the competition but that said Dayton is going to be amped playing the National Champs, this is a world series for them. Just hope that we bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom