Predict the Schedule Location | The Boneyard

Predict the Schedule Location

Reaction Score
Have heard a lot of talk like @DaveHuskiesFan has that Florida is most likely going to be at Gampel. Let's try and guess what the schedule will look like location wise. My prediction below.

GAMPEL:
OOC:

Sacred Heart
St. Joseph's
Florida
Iona

American:
Memphis
USF
UCF
Tulane
Tulsa

XL CENTER:
OOC:

Maine
St. Peter's
New Hampshire
NJIT

American:
Houston
Cincinnati
Witchia State
Temple

Summary:
Gampel people are happy because they get Florida and Memphis.

XL people get more of the core of the good American teams this year (Houston, Cincinnati, Witchia State and Temple).

9 home games for Gampel. 8 for XL.

Reaction Score
When was the last big OOC game at Gampel? Florida in 13-14? I’m guessing Florida will be at XL this year and when they join the Big East I expect Gampel will start getting good OOC games again.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
When was the last big OOC game at Gampel? Florida in 13-14? I’m guessing Florida will be at XL this year and when they join the Big East I expect Gampel will start getting good OOC games again.
Ohio St during the 15-16 season. We clobbered them, it was our last good season and a very down year for them. Not very memorable.

Reaction Score
Have heard a lot of talk like @DaveHuskiesFan has that Florida is most likely going to be at Gampel. Let's try and guess what the schedule will look like location wise. My prediction below.

GAMPEL:
OOC:

Sacred Heart
St. Joseph's
Florida
Iona

American:
Memphis
USF
UCF
Tulane
Tulsa

XL CENTER:
OOC:

Maine
St. Peter's
New Hampshire
NJIT

American:
Houston
Cincinnati
Witchia State
Temple

Summary:

XL people get more of the core of the good American teams this year (Houston, Cincinnati, Witchia State and Temple).

Have you heard any talk about Memphis at Gampel? If that happened it would be huge getting students back.

Reaction Score
Yes I have. Not as much as Florida but I think it's a real possibility.
They really don’t know where these games are going to be? I would thought they would know but want to make sure people buy both season tickets before releasing.

Reaction Score
They really don’t know where these games are going to be? I would thought they would know but want to make sure people buy both season tickets before releasing.
I think they know OOC but they like to wait until league office releases the conference schedule to determine everything. I think they were hoping for a Sat home Gampel game vs Memphis.

Reaction Score
I predict there will be 8 or 9 too many games being played at XL

Reaction Score

GAMPEL:
OOC:

Sacred Heart
St. Joseph's
Florida
Iona

American:
Memphis
USF
UCF
Tulane
Tulsa

XL CENTER:
OOC:

Maine
St. Peter's
New Hampshire
NJIT

American:
Houston
Cincinnati
Witchia State
Temple

Summary:

I thought I saw somewhere that there are 9 games at the XL.

Reaction Score
This thread every year is the only fun thing about playing games at the XL Center

Reaction Score
Just get through this year. Once our crappy games are Seton Hall and St John’s it won’t matter what’s where.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
According to Borges, the full schedule should be released at the end of next week.

That would now make it end of this week. .... But I wouldn't hold my breath as last year's schedule wasn't out until mid Sept I believe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom