Precious Update | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Precious Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

by this do you mean the majority they prioritize in recruiting near the end of the grind? Or just those that they have recruited in some form

Talking about recruiting at most schools. The landscape is that you offer a much larger population than the number of guys who actually commit to your school.

Reaction Score
Can I? One of my favorite get out of jail free cards

“Recruiting IS fluid”-anonymous/unanimous (everyone)

Reaction Score
And it is fluid. Ask Glen Miller in D3 now, if you need to validate.
My point. Like the weather man. I had a subcontractor who has been in the game for 30 years ask about a general contractors reputation. I said “you don’t know til you know. It’s just that way. “ when you’re right your a god when not a charlatan. A colorful name like Sonny O’Day would keep some desenters off the weather man. Perhaps a name like Fife Starsigner would be a good insulator to bad news.

Reaction Score
My point. Like the weather man. I had a subcontractor who has been in the game for 30 years ask about a general contractors reputation. I said “you don’t know til you know. It’s just that way. “ when you’re right your a god when not a charlatan. A colorful name like Sonny O’Day would keep some desenters off the weather man. Perhaps a name like Fife Starsigner would be a good insulator to bad news.
Is Storm Field still on ABC?

Reaction Score
Has he ever predicted someone would come here? Of course, nearly all schools lose the vast majority of those they recruit.

Yes, he has and he has been right, but it is usually someone we all assume is coming any way, like Jalen. The one call of his that didn't come to fruition was UConn to the ACC, and I'm sure he got the same news everyone else did in the know. Uconn was "penned in, in ink."

C

Chief00

Yes, he has and he has been right, but it is usually someone we all assume is coming any way, like Jalen. The one call of his that didn't come to fruition was UConn to the ACC, and I'm sure he got the same news everyone else did in the know. Uconn was "penned in, in ink."
Zion is a good poster, just kidding around.

Reaction Score
I am not going to sweat it if we don’t get Precious. Would be great if we did, but I am not a big fan of one and dones. 4*’s that stay at least 3 years is how you build a team. The mere fact that he is considering us, plus the 3 guys we already got tells me Hurley has got things headed in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom