Pre-Season Rankings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pre-Season Rankings

Reaction Score
Lindy's pre-season rankings has UConn at number 15. SC is number one.
Why stop at 15? when you can rank them lower and where do they rank in the BE? will they even win a game this year? is this the year when a new streak begins like losing streaks a plenty like, BE losing streak, unranked teams losing streak, ranked teams losing streak home games losing streak road games losing..these are the recipes for a 15th ranking...I guess only Lindy knows

Reaction Score
who cares is right...........the only poll I care about is the end of season poll...............even Geno would tell you he has no idea how good this time will be this season........they could be top five, they could be fifteen or even worse..........;)

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Lindy’s had been doing college football rankings for many years. I had no idea they started to do WBB rankings as well. It appears they assigned that responsibility to the individual who makes the coffee in the morning….:rolleyes:
They have been doing WBB for a few years.

Reaction Score
I'll wait for the "usual suspects" rankings: Stanford, SC, UConn, Texas, Indiana, Louisville, Iowa St, Iowa, ND, Maryland, LSU, Va Tech, etc. not necessarily in that order.

Wake me up when Creighton or DePaul breaks into that list.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Lindy’s had been doing college football rankings for many years. I had no idea they started to do WBB rankings as well. It appears they assigned that responsibility to the individual who makes the coffee in the morning….:rolleyes:
And to earn that job, he had to be really, really bad at making coffee.

437F5EEB-58AB-4962-8874-D9F344232C73.jpeg

Reaction Score
It seems Lindy's analysts thinks UCONN WBB is Paige Bueckers and the 7 dwarfs!
Paige is out so how can UCONN be any good?
But NOT SO FAST, the remaining players are top notch and are coached by the best coaching staff in WCBB!
Come April the "talking suits" will have egg on their faces!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom