10. Evina Westbrook – Connecticut
SOPHOMORES No UConn Players Listed

FRESHMEN

1. Paige Bueckers – Connecticut
  2. Caitlin Clark – Iowa

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Erin Boley ahead of Kiana Williams...that's all the further you need to go to realize you shouldn't waste your time looking at this list. Whoever compiled this clearly hasn't watched any Pac 12 basketball the last 2 years.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I believe if you're going to post player rankings you should identify who is ranking the players.

About the Writer
Hello!
My name is Aneela Khan and I have been a women’s basketball fan since 2008 when Candace Parker entered as a rookie into the WNBA. I had been a passionate fan for about 3 or 4 years when I used to write about the San Antonio Stars. I used to write about their games as well as game day recaps before I moved on to write for other several outlets.
However, that does not mean that I stopped blogging. I have been blogging about the WNBA, NCAA women’s college basketball, Canadian Senior National Team for about 4+ years now. I started the rankings four years ago and I am thrilled to see it grow every year.
I currently live in the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. I am a Canadian who one day hopes Toronto will get a WNBA team.
Lastly, thank you everyone for your constant support on this blog. I blog for fun which is time consuming but I know that we need and deserve more women’s basketball coverage.
Sincerely,
Aneela Khan

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I believe if you're going to post player rankings you should identify who is ranking the players.

About the Writer
Hello!
My name is Aneela Khan and I have been a women’s basketball fan since 2008 when Candace Parker entered as a rookie into the WNBA. I had been a passionate fan for about 3 or 4 years when I used to write about the San Antonio Stars. I used to write about their games as well as game day recaps before I moved on to write for other several outlets.
However, that does not mean that I stopped blogging. I have been blogging about the WNBA, NCAA women’s college basketball, Canadian Senior National Team for about 4+ years now. I started the rankings four years ago and I am thrilled to see it grow every year.
I currently live in the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. I am a Canadian who one day hopes Toronto will get a WNBA team.
Lastly, thank you everyone for your constant support on this blog. I blog for fun which is time consuming but I know that we need and deserve more women’s basketball coverage.
Sincerely,
Aneela Khan

Fair point...thanks for bringing this up. I deleted my rude comment. I don't agree with several placements but always good to have more WBB coverage and fan posts.

Reaction Score
IMO CWill is too high. Though everything comes down to how well she can shoot and score from 3.
NaLyssa Smith should be higher.

ONO is way too low. She'll be much higher by year end. The ball is going to find her a lot in the paint. Another year under her belt - a better passing team - a better overall team - her stats across the board will improve with experience along with UCONN's overall success.

I expect her to outplay Jessika Carter early on. ONO will be an All-American this year.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Whoa..... not even I think Jessika Carter is better than Ashley Joens and NaLyssa Smith, but I think Rickea is better than Haley Jones and Taylor Jones - even tho Taylor is my favorite OSU player - I just slightly rank her lower.

Reaction Score
No Didi Richards on the top 36 seniors list? National defensive player of the year as a junior. That's a glaring omission.
She was seriously injured, spine related due to a collision in practice, so it is conceivable she may not play this season

Reaction Score
She was seriously injured, spine related due to a collision in practice, so it is conceivable she may not play this season
I appreciate that but this list came out before the author and the rest of us knew about her injury.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom