Pre Season Player Rankings by Class. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pre Season Player Rankings by Class.

Reaction Score
The mistake is they put Shakira over Mikesell. But Shakira I believe played way more minutes than ONO last season.

When it's UConn freshmen you have to consider who is ahead of them on the team. KLS was an AA as a sophomore but all she did as a freshman was stand behind the arc, get passes from the 3 AA seniors and shoot 3's. I expect that Griffin will play a lot this season due to the short bench but most years that's not the case. So while I don't disagree with the rankings I expect they won't be the same by the end of the season.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Hristova and Melgoza aren't amazing players, they're just very good players on terrible teams.

Did you see Melgoza drop 40 on Stanford her soph year? Or 32 in the Pac 12 tourney last year? She's plenty good. She's had almost no talent around her the last 2 seasons, unlike Fingall. She led the Dawgs in scoring, rebounding and assists last year, she's asked to do too much. She got almost no help, except for Peterson having a nice stretch of games at the beginning and end of the year (and about a 2 month shooting slump inbetween while she was wearing a face mask). Melgoza's FG% was too low last year, but nobody else was doing much scoring and defenses could key on her constantly.

Fingall probably isn't being counted on to do much scoring for Stanford. They need interior defense and rebounding from her. Maybe she can be kind of like Kaylee Johnson. You can't argue she's been surprisingly unproductive in terms of stats thru 3 years for a former McDonald's All American.

Reaction Score
Westbrook, in a moment when she was tired and depressed said that there needed to be changes at Tenn. That's something that many many Vol fans have been saying for several years. To label that as trashing is hilarious considering the things Ms Favor and the rest of the Vol apologists have posted about the UConn program over the last 15 years. She, Maria Cornelius and the rest of that sorority shouldn't be allowed to interview recruits because they are boosters first and extensions of the Vol PR department, and in no way unbiased journalists.

Reaction Score
Wow I can’t believe DiDi Richards isn’t on the list! Sure she doesn’t score as much but she’s one of the best defenders in college today!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom