Pre game shoot around length | The Boneyard

Pre game shoot around length

Reaction Score
Not the first time this has been mentioned. We’ve gotten off slow so many times— are we using too much fuel before games? Too many guys looked super gassed in 2 Nd half too

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
You may be right Cole was short on his shots while Hawkins and Polley were too quick both signs of tired legs. Martins only 3 pt make was a second after the shot clock

Reaction Score
I would factor that in at this point in the season. Add our shooting deficiencies to being even slightly gassed and this is what you can expect. The coaches need to be aware of this and adjust accordingly.

Reaction Score
Team looked gassed mentally and physically from the very beginning of the game.

Reaction Score
I would factor that in at this point in the season. Add our shooting deficiencies to being even slightly gassed and this is what you can expect. The coaches need to be aware of this and adjust accordingly.
Something is making us start slowly. Today it was worse and they made mention to long pre game — like two hours. Perhaps adjust???

Reaction Score
Agreed. I think the shooting woes tonight had less to do with unfamiliarity with the building (albeit, we're more familiar than Creighton) and everything to do with tired legs. Cole looked gassed to me almost from the start. Lots of short and weirdly off shots. Not much effort for offensive rebounds early. It all tells me the team was tired.

Reaction Score
IF they actually had a 2-hour pregame walkthrough/shootaround/scrimmage - which would be a totally asinine way to get ready for a same-day game, by the way - it is the worst decision to shorten the bench the way they did tonight. The bench played a total of 35 minutes tonight albeit they were just as bad as the starters. Polley played 21, Hawkins and Gaffney 6, Akok 2. So essentially a 6-man rotation. So much for having a deep team...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom