Pre Game Music | The Boneyard

Pre Game Music

Reaction Score
I don't know the title of the song that use to be played when the teams came out of the tunnel with HCRE but I hope that they bring that music back. It use to bring goose bumps to me and my tailgating group. It was some sort of classical piece. But once they played it, (win or lose) I knew that the next 2 hours would be filled with hard hitting exciting football.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
This was the first thing my dad asked when he heard about the Edsall hire. I don't really care what they come out to, as long as they win... I'd welcome back DJ Joey if the team wins 8 games every year.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I prefer "Ride of the Valkyries" from "Apocalypse Now":

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I still think VH's "Finish What You Started" needs to be in the game as a wink and nod inside joke.

Maybe play it as the prelude to O Fortuna?

Or have Husky Howl at the -30 minute mark to get everyone in stands and then play it as everyone slams their last drink in the security line?

Reaction Score
Maybe a little bold and on the edge of unsportsmanlike but.. run out of the tunnel ahead of the opponent right to the entrance of the other team and make them run through you to gain access to "your house". Still like the idea of having Jonathon the dog leading the cheerleaders near the opponents sideline and all very briefly lifting a leg.

Reaction Score
add whatever music you want like as long as it's not that over used lame "welcome to the jungle"

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
How about touching the Jazz statue then run through the crowd ala Clemson

it would be tough to do but I would be 100% down for moving the statue down onto the field for the players to touch, maybe rope of the area pregame so fans can take pictures with it.

Reaction Score
For Whom the Bell Tolls — Metallica

You don't have to be a metalhead to appreciate good tunnel intro music.

Reaction Score
Maybe a little bold and on the edge of unsportsmanlike but.. run out of the tunnel ahead of the opponent right to the entrance of the other team and make them run through you to gain access to "your house". Still like the idea of having Jonathon the dog leading the cheerleaders near the opponents sideline and all very briefly lifting a leg.

What is wrong with you?

Reaction Score
They should also do a mock-dog sledding thing coming out of the tunnel — whether with the team or actual huskies pulling Johnathan mascot out of the tunnel. Just an idea.

And get rid of that generic helmet blowup at the tunnel, too.

Reaction Score
I say bring back the original....or because it's RE 2.0 use Theron version!

jho

Reaction Score

300 Violin Orchestra by Jorge Quintera, is a solid intro. Texas A&M used it a couple of years ago. Music starts about 25 seconds in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom