Pre-Exhibition Practice Updates | The Boneyard

Pre-Exhibition Practice Updates

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
  • Culture is something you have to fight for every day.
  • I want kids to like me but, respecting me and respecting what the program stands for is more important.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
It certainly feels like Hurley's gushing over Alterique is partly intended to be a gut punch to Jalen. "Here, look at this guy. This is what you should be doing."
Which I'm all for.

Reaction Score
I saw the interview with Tarin on the news. It is no way as harsh as it appears in the tweet. His reply was in response to a question about "if" Adams doesn't play.
Damn, that really changes the quote. Thanks for the info!

Reaction Score
I feel like nothing new. Just never had been disciplined before.

This... As talented as he is, he's been a baby many times on the court and we know that he and KO did not always see eye to eye. For the first time, he has a coach who will not take any crap and will actually hold you accountable for the name of the front of the uni. For us to be great again, Hurley has to reestablish what it means to play for UConn. If Jalen can't figure that out/do it, then let someone else make their stamp. Adams is a talent, but he's been the best player on two of our worst teams ever. As of right now, that's his legacy.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
This... As talented as he is, he's been a baby many times on the court and we know that he and KO did not always see eye to eye. For the first time, he has a coach who will not take any crap and will actually hold you accountable for the name of the front of the uni. For us to be great again, Hurley has to reestablish what it means to play for UConn. If Jalen can't figure that out/do it, then let someone else make their stamp. Adams is a talent, but he's been the best player on two of our worst teams ever. As of right now, that's his legacy.
Right. And people mature at different rates, sometimes never.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom