Prayers to Pitt RB James Conner | The Boneyard

Prayers to Pitt RB James Conner

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I saw this as well, hate to see someone so young get that diagnosis. I hope that youth and his high fitness level helps carry him to cancer free...

Reaction Score
Didn't Eric Berry have this and come back to the NFL?

Get well soon James. I'm pulling for you

Reaction Score
I saw this as well, hate to see someone so young get that diagnosis. I hope that youth and his high fitness level helps carry him to cancer free...
Hate to see ANYONE get such a diagnosis. Between, Pinkel from Mizzou, Farrell, Sandy Alderson, and others most recently in the new, I'm beginning to think we're all bound to get some sort of cancer in our life.

Reaction Score
Hate to see ANYONE get such a diagnosis. Between, Pinkel from Mizzou, Farrell, Sandy Alderson, and others most recently in the new, I'm beginning to think we're all bound to get some sort of cancer in our life.
With how things are now, if we live long enough, chances are high. Best to learn proper nutrition.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Real nice kid to boot. Big story out here obviously as he was a probable top-100 pick in NFL draft before his MCL. Prognosis is 85%-90% chance of full recovery. Starts his chemo next week.

He's already said he'll return to Pitt next year. I fully expect he will, too, cancer-free.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Wish him a solid victory over the c-word and a speedy recovery.

Reaction Score
Cancer strikes some of the healthiest and fittest.......hard to reason how or why..

My boss just passed away after a 5 year battle with non hodgkin;s lymphoma. He and his wife elected to suspend treatments in August, and he passed 5 days later. Treatments were hell!

But talk about fitness......he used to bike 15 miles a between Litchfield and Waterbury, both ways. The last 3.5 miles to his house was a 7.5% up hill grade. At lunch he would swim 100 t the YMCA. After work he would play a couple matches of racket ball. When I knew him he was 60-65 y.o.

My prayers for this young man are offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom