OT: - Pray For The Victims Of Las Vegas | The Boneyard

OT: Pray For The Victims Of Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
We have a major problem with gun violence in this country. With that understatement I at once make myself master of the obvious. There will be calls for restrictions on guns in this country, but kiddies that battle was lost years ago along with the "war on drugs". People will appeal with their indignation. They will shake their fists, they will appeal to the better angels of our natures, and in a month this will fade in the public memory. Until of course it happens again; it will and soon. What will remain are the innocent lives lost, the devastation to the families that will linger. Forever. The lives disrupted. Forever. The minds of the young blighted. Forever. As we the people, this country, becomes inured to violence and no one does anything. As one comedian said, when a man or men with beards commit mass murder in this country we're willing to destroy a country. But when an American citizen does it, we do nothing. We will repeat this act of nothing over and over and hope for change. Sound familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg
Top Bottom