Practice info? | The Boneyard

Practice info?

Reaction Score
Does this site have any info on practices and how they are going? Who is doing what? perfomances etc...This would be alot better than all the other crap Ive had to endure on this site lately!

Reaction Score
And unless the horde are let in the practices we won't hear anything. Unless we have someone on the team on here who wants to put their scholarship/job on the line by posting about the practices. :)

Reaction Score
Would be nice to know whats going on in practice.
Would like to go to games but no spectators?
Am in virus guideline and haven't been out since March knee replacement.
Life being taken away by stupid people not willing to sacrifice for the good of all.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Life being taken away by stupid people not willing to sacrifice for the good of all.

There very well could be a lot more behind all actions by some for a whole bunch of reasons and desire to acquire power - beyond just some unwilling to sacrifice.

C

Chief00

Practice has been going good. Team is pretty locked in and focused. What you don’t know is the in game chemistry with new on court leadership and go to player. You only know that when the competitive games begin.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Practice has been going good. Team is pretty locked in and focused. What you don’t know is the in game chemistry with new on court leadership and go to player. You only know that when the competitive games begin.

Great insight.

A couple of posters in the Gaff thread pointed out silly Rothstein tweets about how good Olander and SCJ looked in practices. And we all know those observations didn't translate in to game playing ability.

A trained eye waits for the games and makes observations based on game film.

C

Chief00

Great insight.

A couple of posters in the Gaff thread pointed out silly Rothstein tweets about how good Olander and SCJ looked in practices. And we all know those observations didn't translate in to game playing ability.

The leaders were AG and CV. There’s leadership potential but time will tell.

Reaction Score
Great insight.

Didn't Olander earn two NC rings?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The leaders were AG and CV. There’s leadership potential but time will tell.

I liked CV as a leader because he could back it up on the court. Injuries turned AG on to a cheerleader. AG was forced in to a role where his knowledge was beyond his ability.

Reaction Score
Anyone who has played sports knows that performance in practice doesn't always translate to performance when the lights are turned on for the real games. Obviously need to perform in practice to get the PT in games.. Auditions are about to begin for prime time.. Would be great to have an injury-free season with this deep team..

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Cole or Bouk? Or does someone else step up?

Don't count out Whaley. He's a senior, a hard worker and has bought into Hurley.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Cole or Bouk? Or does someone else step up?

Don't count out Whaley. He's a senior, a hard worker and has bought into Hurley.
Whaley was the other one who came to my mind.

Reaction Score
This was what I was hearing as well. Injured his meniscus and I think he delayed the surgery a bit before doing it 4-5 months ago. Sounds like he’s ready to hit practice hard.

Reaction Score
Does this site have any info on practices and how they are going? Who is doing what? perfomances etc...This would be alot better than all the other crap Ive had to endure on this site lately!
Are you saying the 72.oz challenge thread is not entertaining!!!

Reaction Score
Does this site have any info on practices and how they are going?

We're in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice. Not a game! Not a game! Not a game! We're talking about practice. Not a game; we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? We're talking about practice. And I'm not shoving it aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do. I honestly do. But we're talking about practice, man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man!

Reaction Score
We're in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice. Not a game! Not a game! Not a game! We're talking about practice. Not a game; we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? We're talking about practice. And I'm not shoving it aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do. I honestly do. But we're talking about practice, man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man!
So..What's your point??LOL

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

There very well could be a lot more behind all actions by some for a whole bunch of reasons and desire to acquire power - beyond just some unwilling to sacrifice.

You love disagreeing with obvious points.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom