Practice Highlights... | The Boneyard

Practice Highlights...

Reaction Score
So for all those thinking DHas is going to reprise his role off the bench this year, care to weigh in on why his is the last highlight reel to drop ?

Keep in mind, he was the "#1" winner from summer practices, too....

DHas Wins Summer Practice.JPG

Reaction Score
So for all those thinking DHas is going to reprise his role off the bench this year, care to weigh in on why his is the last highlight reel to drop ?

Keep in mind, he was the "#1" winner from summer practices, too....

View attachment 102414

The guys who win the practice competition don't always play. It's a hustle play competition.

Now, sure... Hass is going to be playing a ton of minutes. But this really doesn't have much to do with it. If the award went to "most likely to start" Alex would be #1.

Reaction Score
The guys who win the practice competition don't always play. It's a hustle play competition.

Now, sure... Hass is going to be playing a ton of minutes. But this really doesn't have much to do with it. If the award went to "most likely to start" Alex would be #1.
True. But it’s good seeing Hass step up. He’s not letting newbies beat him and needs to build up that motor for a starting PG position.

Even though it’s a little acknowledgment UConn mbb and Hurley have a large following. Getting your name out early is a crumb at Thanksgiving dinner (NBA draft). Scouts always pick up on stuff and role players are a need.

It might be corny but it means something to Hass… our reigning Mr. 6th man of the year.

Reaction Score
Im wondering how Hass, a proven key piece of our last run, has assumed a tentative role, in some BY estimations, to
true freshmen, a low minute sophomore and a kid from St. Mary's.
Not to belittle those other guards, but Hass was 6th man of the year for the most dominant cbb team of the past 30 years.

We are looking at Mahaney, Nowell, Ball based on their ceiling, Hass pushed his ceiling from year 1 to year 2 higher than any other player on the team. I know he's older but what basketball player reaches their peak at 23? Some of yall slept on him last year, don't make the same mistake.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm going to crack the code of the highlights order. I will develop my own bombe machine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom