PP #1 | The Boneyard

PP #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
So Michigan survived consecutive scares from the coaches on the two hottest hot seats.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Better yet, we are paying P more than Northwestern is paying Fitzgerald.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Probably pay rate evens out if you go by cost of living standards by state.

I'm guessing that you've never been to Evanston. I'll wager heavily that the area in and around Nothwestern's campus has a higher COL than the area in and around Storrs. Evanston is likely very similar to what it is like down here (lower Fairfield County).

That aside, a B1G school, a coach who has had a very good amount of success and has been courted by other, larger schools should demand a quality wage.

My point is basically that if NW can keep him at $1.3mm I see no reason why we cannot find a quality replacement for P when the time comes, considering what we will be able to offer.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'm guessing that you've never been to Evanston. I'll wager heavily that the area in and around Nothwestern's campus has a higher COL than the area in and around Storrs. Evanston is likely very similar to what it is like down here (lower Fairfield County).

That aside, a B1G school, a coach who has had a very good amount of success and has been courted by other, larger schools should demand a quality wage.

My point is basically that if NW can keep him at $1.3mm I see no reason why we cannot find a quality replacement for P when the time comes, considering what we will be able to offer.

Fitz is a former NW player. That's why he stays and that's why he's cheap.

Our equivalent would be Alfred Fincher at this point.

Reaction Score

Yeah but he can commute from a condo in Bucktown (west side of Chicago).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I like the way they still spell Urban Meyer's name wrong.

Reaction Score
Better yet, we are paying P more than Northwestern is paying Fitzgerald.

More than a lot of D-1 coaches...

He got a reprieve on Saturday, but he belongs at #1 on the list. He simply has to win at Buffalo, no ifs, ands or buts about it!

Reaction Score
Well done Paul...finally highly ranked in something. Go get a celebratory drink with George.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom