Power Conference Scheduling | The Boneyard

Power Conference Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Shorter trips and bigger stadiums with lots of empty seats for their visiting fans. Why wouldn't the SEC want this?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
i'm glad your finally back observer you hadn't started a thread in weeks i thought possibly your life had gotten a bit better but it's nice to see a pathetic troll is always a pathetic troll.

Reaction Score
So... you are going off Weaver's speculation and ideas while you regulary denounce and trash expansion speculation and ideas? Huh? :confused:

Reaction Score
This act is getting old. Usually he at least tries to act somewhat subtle in his comments....now it is full on troll attack posts.

Can we show him the door?

He got all upset on another thread because I called him a spineless duck'n loon. Which, I readily admit, was both inappropriate and immature of me. I should not have referred to him as a spineless duck'n loon, regardless of the fact that he is a spineless duck'n loon.

Reaction Score
He got all upset on another thread because I called him a spineless duck'n loon. Which, I readily admit, was both inappropriate and immature of me. I should not have referred to him as a spineless duck'n loon, regardless of the fact that he is a spineless duck'n loon.
I agree it was very inappropriate. The Loon coalition is extremely insulted!

Reaction Score
In amongst all of the name calling you should not forget to acknowledge that I was and am right.

This whole board had the ACC dead and buried and it is alive and well and flourishing as one of the five elite conferences that matter in college football.

Just thought I would point that out, lol.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
how is the acc a elite confrence? what bcs record, tv contract, stadium attendance or anything about the acc makes u think its on the level of the other 4 confs?

the acc sucks cock. little cock because it couldn't handle a big time one.

Reaction Score
This act is getting old. Usually he at least tries to act somewhat subtle in his comments....now it is full on troll attack posts.

Can we show him the door?
Eh, he's only got 3 weeks or so left of getting in digs b/c once SU actually starts playing games he won't have a lot to chirp about.

Reaction Score
In amongst all of the name calling you should not forget to acknowledge that I was and am right.

This whole board had the ACC dead and buried and it is alive and well and flourishing as one of the five elite conferences that matter in college football.

Just thought I would point that out, lol.
I find it thoroughly amusing that you write that "the ACC... is alive and well and flourishing as one of the five elite conferences..." & to the left is your avatar which puts that comment totally in perspective.

Reaction Score
I find it thoroughly amusing that you write that "the ACC... is alive and well and flourishing as one of the five elite conferences..." & to the left is your avatar which puts that comment totally in perspective.

Actually I am looking for a new avatar. People have asked me for the old one to use as a symbol of the NBE's hopes of getting anything resembling a decent TV contract.

Reaction Score
observer is in the final stages of annoying troll posting. Everybody now realizes what he is, so he goes into hyper annoyance mode before he.....mercifully, goes away or gets banned.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
If the ACC is so good, then how did their champion get blown out by the pitiful BE champ last year?

Reaction Score
Actually I am looking for a new avatar. People have asked me for the old one to use as a symbol of the NBE's hopes of getting anything resembling a decent TV contract.

I was so off. I just assumed you were bragging about your last date.

Reaction Score
In a story that carries as much weight as what that article stated, I proposed that USC, LSU, Michigan, and Florida all come play at the Rent. Only one took my proposal.

Reaction Score
Talk about a potential scheduling match-up between Power Conferences ACC and SEC:

http://www.dailypress.com/sports/teel-blog/dp-teel-time-weaver-acc-sec,0,777668.story

Looks the the NBE will be left to play with itself.
Thanks for keeping us up to date on the acc...
The article even suggests this isnt to realistic... Are you banking on this to suggest that the acc's place amongst the elite conferences is secure?

If the big 10 and PAC 12 couldn't do it, it's not too likely these two can pull it off. If they did, would be a win for the acc for sure.

Good work observer... Keep us posted on this or anything else you find out about the acc...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Everybody now realizes what he is

What do you mean "now realizes"??? The dude has 174 posts and 10 "likes" (all from the other Orange fan)! We've known for quite some time...

...remember, kids: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!

images

Reaction Score
If the ACC is so good, then how did their champion get blown out by the pitiful BE champ last year?

Oh, you mean the BE champ who has since left for another conference, right?

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Does it matter that they left the conference? If the Big East is so bad and the ACC is so good, then why did the Big East champ, who lost to Syracuse and Louisville, take a dump on Clemson's chest?

Reaction Score

Yes. The one who ran roughshod through the Big East last year to win the championship.

Wait -- you mean they went 5-2 in the Big East and were still light years better than the ACC champion?

Reaction Score
Yes. The one who ran roughshod through the Big East last year to win the championship.

Wait -- you mean they went 5-2 in the Big East and were still light years better than the ACC champion?

Yes, as in the team that lost to freakin Syracuse. By a lot.

Goes to show how silly one game result arguments are.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
BC has a home & home w USC, years of H&H w ND (where they actually play on our campus), etc.

Is the USC game on campus? I'd be shocked if they didn't have the game played in Foxboro. If it's on campus congrats to BC, those teams usually want bigger venues.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1