UConn
USF
Navy
Houston
Memphis

Win next week and in:

ECU
Tulsa

Really curious to see how this goes. Tulsa is @ Tulane and ECU is @ Cincy. Tulsa obviously the much easier game here but I could see ECU sneaking an upset and getting into bowl eligibility. Curtis Johnson will be gone after this year so it'll be interesting to see if Tulane comes out and fights or finishes with a limp.

Could see something like:

Navy- NY6
Houston- Birmingham
Temple- Military
USF- Miami Beach Bowl
Cincy- Boca Raton
Tulsa- Hawaii
Memphis- St Petersburg

This leaves ECU and UConn to fill "other" bowls. Pinstripe if Nebraska loses to Iowa would be a home freaking run. Talk about an opportunity to make a B1G statement.

Really any game is a great reward for the fan base. Just would hate to get sent to Hawaii as these boys wouldn't get the fan support they deserve.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I think you just summed up my dream scenario. AAC gets the NY6 bowl invite with the team that nobody in America can vehemently root against. Not to mention, Navy can play with anyone in the country...save a few teams. USF will play somewhere in FL and sending Tulsa out to Hawaii makes sense. UConn at Yankee Stadium against an ACC team in a big spot would be B1G for the program, school and fanbase. We brought about 15K to a meaningless awful game against a very bad Army team. That would be the floor expectation on UConn fans at the Pinstripe. More reasonable expectation would be 20-25K.

Reaction Score
UConn in the Pinstripe Bowl would be absolutely amazing considering I am completely broke right now and want to see the Huskies in a bowl game.

Who am I kidding though, I'll go further into debt to see these guys play anywhere in the postseason.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I've already begun preliminary discussions with the wife about bowl game spots. As of right now, Hawaii would be 100% out and donation only. Miami Beach is in because I have a friend who lives in Miami that I can stay with to cut down on hotel expenses. Military Bowl and Pinstripe are in. Pinstripe even got a "if they got into the Pinstripe, I would expect you to go to the game" response.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
In:

Temple
Cincy
UConn
USF
Navy
Houston
Memphis

Win next week and in:

ECU
Tulsa

Really curious to see how this goes. Tulsa is @ Tulane and ECU is @ Cincy. Tulsa obviously the much easier game here but I could see ECU sneaking an upset and getting into bowl eligibility. Curtis Johnson will be gone after this year so it'll be interesting to see if Tulane comes out and fights or finishes with a limp.

Could see something like:

Navy- NY6
Houston- Birmingham
Temple- Military
USF- Miami Beach Bowl
Cincy- Boca Raton
Tulsa- Hawaii
Memphis- St Petersburg

This leaves ECU and UConn to fill "other" bowls. Pinstripe if Nebraska loses to Iowa would be a home freaking run. Talk about an opportunity to make a B1G statement.

Really any game is a great reward for the fan base. Just would hate to get sent to Hawaii as these boys wouldn't get the fan support they deserve.
You're missing one bowl but having an extra team to flex to a bowl like the pinstripe would be huge.

AutoNation Cure Bowl December 19 Orlando Citrus Bowl • Orlando, FL CBSSN 7:00 PM
Sun Belt

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
You're missing one bowl but having an extra team to flex to a bowl like the pinstripe would be huge.

AutoNation Cure Bowl December 19 Orlando Citrus Bowl • Orlando, FL CBSSN 7:00 PM
Sun Belt

Forgot about this one. wouldn't mind this one in the slightest as its on a weekend day and my buddy has a place down there

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Also as for the Pinstripe- as far as I'm concerned Indiana is in a bowl game. 5-6 with Purdue coming up.

What we really don't want is Nebraska beating Iowa. I've read a TON of bowl projections/articles from their local beat writers and they're absolutely convinced if they beat Iowa it'll be either NYC or Nashville. Can't see the Pinstripe passing on Nebraska for UConn no matter the geography.

Reaction Score
Pinstripe Bowl would be ideal for me as I'll still be in NYC for the holidays through 12/27. This would be perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom