Posting Issues | The Boneyard

Posting Issues

Reaction Score
Hi,
I have issues posting either replies or new threads now on my home computer. It happens with both Chrome and IE. Instead of the regular reply box at the bottom the box is smaller, has a advertisement in it and won't let me click into it to add a post. This started a few months ago and isn't 100% consistent in that sometimes it isn't there and I can post normally.
Sometimes embedded Tweets or videos in other people's posts are also invisible and I can't read them even though I can tell someone posted something.
On my work laptop, which I am posting from now, I can post fine and don't see that same condition at all.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Clear your cache or try a different browser.

Hi,
I have issues posting either replies or new threads now on my home computer. It happens with both Chrome and IE. Instead of the regular reply box at the bottom the box is smaller, has a advertisement in it and won't let me click into it to add a post. This started a few months ago and isn't 100% consistent in that sometimes it isn't there and I can post normally.
Sometimes embedded Tweets or videos in other people's posts are also invisible and I can't read them even though I can tell someone posted something.
On my work laptop, which I am posting from now, I can post fine and don't see that same condition at all.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom