posting a pic | The Boneyard

posting a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm having a hard time posting a pic in a thread. I've tried copying and pasting in multiple formats and it's still not working. Can someone help?

Reaction Score
windows 7, either firefox or internet explorer
Oy, I should have had you specify whether it was Internet Explorer 7, 8, or 9.

Also, which e-mail service do you use? (Yahoo, GMail, Outlook, whatever).

What is the source of your picture? Are you grabbing it off some web site, or is it your photo?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I'm having a hard time posting a pic in a thread. I've tried copying and pasting in multiple formats and it's still not working. Can someone help?
You don't paste directly into the post. You have to upload the file using the little "upload a file" button in the bottom right of the post you are making. Once you hit that, it will open a little window where you can browse to the directory where you have the picture stored. Click the right one and upload it. Once you have it loaded, you want to hit the post full picture. Make sure you have the cursor in the post where you want the picture to go before you hit that button. JPG works best - I've not tried a BMP. It took me a while to figure out there was a button there.

Reaction Score
You don't paste directly into the post. You have to upload the file using the little "upload a file" button in the bottom right of the post you are making. Once you hit that, it will open a little window where you can browse to the directory where you have the picture stored. Click the right one and upload it. Once you have it loaded, you want to hit the post full picture. Make sure you have the cursor in the post where you want the picture to go before you hit that button. JPG works best - I've not tried a BMP. It took me a while to figure out there was a button there.

thank you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99