Postgame threads | The Boneyard

Postgame threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ess6W8Q.gif

Reaction Score
The fact that they didn't get a shot off with 40 seconds left down 1 was mind boggling. I think everyone touched the ball that possession too. Unacceptable.

Reaction Score
Basically we dont have a clutch player for down the stretch. No Caron, Ben Gordon, Kemba, Shabazz, etc. Hamilton is not it, JA has a few years to develop and Gibbs isn't what we envisioned.

The two missed gimmes by Purvis and one by Brimmah really killed.

Reaction Score
A choke of the first order. BB savvy is non existent when this gang is pressed. Don't see how this will ever change this year. Whatever happens the rest of the year during the season is bound to end in disaster.

Reaction Score
Up double-digits with 5 & change left, and just folded the tent.

Reaction Score
Basically we dont have a clutch player for down the stretch. No Caron, Ben Gordon, Kemba, Shabazz, etc. Hamilton is not it, JA has a few years to develop and Gibbs isn't what we envisioned.

The two missed gimmes by Purvis and one by Brimmah really killed.

I am so sick of reading this. Does every team in the country have a Shabazz or kemba? Does temple. Does cinci? Does Tulsa? They figure out ways to score down the stretch.

Call a play coach! Please for the love of basketball. Draw something up. Instead of standing there while we inevitably throw up a prayer 3 to avoid a shot clock violation ,or just get one altogether.

Posters act like we're the only team in the country without an all American go to scorer. It's a lame excuse

Reaction Score
I am so sick of reading this. Does every team in the country have a Shabazz or kemba? Does temple. Does cinci? Does Tulsa? They figure out ways to score down the stretch.

Call a play coach! Please for the love of basketball. Draw something up. Instead of standing there while we inevitably throw up a prayer 3 to avoid a shot clock violation ,or just get one altogether.

Posters act like we're the only team in the country without an all American go to scorer. It's a lame excuse
Probably the most accurate thing I've ever read on this board.

Reaction Score
If we make stops hit our free throws and win by 7-12 points you'd be able to hear a pin drop on this board.

Reaction Score
If we make stops hit our free throws and win by 7-12 points you'd be able to hear a pin drop on this board.
When we were up 12 with 7:58 left, I thought we might be special again. We just had the worst loss I can think of over the past 50+ years. Not even sure if I bother to watch again. It just hurts too much.

Reaction Score
My wife (The Grim Reaper Of My Sports Teams) walked in the room literally 10 seconds before we lost the lead.

With about 3 minutes to go I heard her rustling around in the kitchen and I'm like please don't come in here, please dont come in here, please go back to the other room to watch the rest of whatever show you were watching. By the time she had her tea ready and whatever snack she put together, ballgame.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
My wife (The Grim Reaper Of My Sports Teams) walked in the room literally 10 seconds before we lost the lead.

With about 3 minutes to go I heard her rustling around in the kitchen and I'm like please don't come in here, please dont come in here, please go back to the other room to watch the rest of whatever show you were watching. By the time she had her tea ready and whatever snack she put together, ballgame.

In all this post lost boneyard madness, this gave me a real chuckle. Thanks.

Reaction Score

This is a hilarious post.

Well what are you still doing with her?? Get your priorities in order.
Huskies > marriage

Reaction Score

That's because we should be beating 8-loss Temple teams and rolling through this conference. Wins against this level of competition should be expected, losses should be alarming.

I would be more concerned if the fans stopped expecting us to be at the level we enjoyed for the better part of the 90's and 00's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom