Postgame interview?? | The Boneyard

Postgame interview??

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Borges on Twitter said he might have to play the younger guys more "but it's tough in a good league." Quoting Dan.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Well, there's this from USF guard Laquincy Rideau & center Michael Durr

SwingDog

Reaction Score
Interesting that USF took a spanking from SMU and came out motivated because of it. We took a spanking from Cincinnati and came out flat. :(

Reaction Score
No press conference for the past few games?
So once again, no video? I wonder if that's by design.

Not by design - UConn doesn't send a crew just to record press conferences on the road, and it doesn't seem like any of the media people who put out videos of press conferences (UCTV, Storrs Central) took the trip.

But Hurley does sit down and do a press conference, I'm pretty sure it's a requirement.

SwingDog

Reaction Score
Not by design - UConn doesn't send a crew just to record press conferences on the road, and it doesn't seem like any of the media people who put out videos of press conferences (UCTV, Storrs Central) took the trip.

But Hurley does sit down and do a press conference, I'm pretty sure it's a requirement.
I feel it should be standard protocol to make sure it's recorded, even if it's with the use of an iphone.

Reaction Score
Well only Hurley can duck the media and not be held accountable.
Maybe Benedict can do the press conference ?

SwingDog

Reaction Score
This article from the Courant's Dom Amore includes quotes from Coach Hurley:

Reaction Score
I’m tired of that excuse.

Take some damn ownership of your offensive schemes and not putting your players in position to succeed.

Take ownership of not adjusting your defensive scheme based on your opponent. Take ownership of your terrible substitution patterns for the last 2 months that has limited the valuable minutes that Bouk could have been learning to play with Vital and Gilbert and Akok instead of running around with the second unit.

No one in the locker room has won before? Guess what Danny you have, Moore has, Talik has. The players have in high school I imagine.

You say the players have some soul searching, I would start by looking in the mirror first.

Before all the Danny needs his players chime in, I think he is the right guy for the job. But, he needs to own this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom