Post-v. UConn game video stream available | The Boneyard

Post-v. UConn game video stream available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
got to pay for a month's subscription. Sign up through the UConn site.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Pardon my dumb, but would this get video coverage of all games or only audio and gametracker? Or what?

Reaction Score
Pardon my dumb, but would this get video coverage of all games or only audio and gametracker? Or what?
Looks like it has ALL UCONN sporting events not televised by someone else. So just this one exhibition game for WBB, but lots of soccer, hockey, etc. Some video, some audio only.

Also noticed on my e-mail receipt that, "for my convenience", they will automatically renew my monthly subscription and bill my credit card again on December 9 unless I cancel (which, of course, there is no easy way to do). I will figure out how to cancel though - nothing else I need this for after this month.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks. I signed up too. I have a better sense of how everyone looked.

Reaction Score
How the men looking so far?
They are not a very good team this year. I mean they lost arguably their 3 best players from last year in Napier, Daniels, and Giffey. I think they will be a 20-22 win team and could make the sweet 16 if they are lucky.

Reaction Score
Looks like it has ALL UCONN sporting events not televised by someone else. So just this one exhibition game for WBB, but lots of soccer, hockey, etc. Some video, some audio only.

Also noticed on my e-mail receipt that, "for my convenience", they will automatically renew my monthly subscription and bill my credit card again on December 9 unless I cancel (which, of course, there is no easy way to do). I will figure out how to cancel though - nothing else I need this for after this month.
Sign into your account and go to "My account" and you can cancel from there.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
They are not a very good team this year. I mean they lost arguably their 3 best players from last year in Napier, Daniels, and Giffey. I think they will be a 20-22 win team and could make the sweet 16 if they are lucky.
thats would be great... sound like the expectations of last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET