Post Season Huskies | The Boneyard

Post Season Huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We've had different lineups throughout the year whether it was due to injury, personnel slumps, misconduct, senior day, etc. Regardless, we need to move past all this and play the best 5. Who are our best 5?

PG - Adams
SG - Purvis
SF - Hamilton
PF - Miller
C - Brimah

I know people have said it, but that allows Gibbs to come off the bench as combo guard sub, Calhoun sub for Purvis or Hamilton, and Facey/Nolan for Brimah/Miller...I like Enoch inserted early vs. Cincy to show some toughness too. I think using the above starting 5 will allow us to get out and run early and often.

Reaction Score
Completely agree with this lineup. Was it ever discerned what Adams did that landed him on the bench a few weeks back?

Reaction Score
but we can't do that because of ______________, _________ and/or _____________. (fill in the blanks)

All reasons we should be labeled as one of... if not the most disappointing team in the United States of America (and arguably one of the most disappointing teams in the history of the program).

However using my favorite colloquialism. It ain't over until the FAT LADY sings dammit. We still have the talent to reach the 2nd weekend of the NCAA tournament with the right matchups. If no NCAA Tournament it will be fair to ask was the $1.75 million per raise a good return on investment? KO's raise was basically the equivalent of the average salary of a division 1 hoops coach. Leverage sometimes is a Bit** and KO had it. Susan H. loves Ollie so paying him was very easy to do. She believes KO is worth every penny. I think time will tell...

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Still messing with lineups. At this stage.

Reaction Score
Messing around with lineups is fine, but KO often seems to have his hand forced because of mistakes made by the oncourt personell. Have the rotations look more crisp than scattered, and ride the hot hand of Calhoun/purvis/Gibbs at the two down the stretch.

The guards are going to have to bring their game and rep to Orlando , because cincy has an interior advantage. As the last contest vs cincy progressed , it was like Ellis was sealing our 5 deeper and deeper in the paint. Gibbs purvis Adams these guys all need have efficient games .

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
We've had different lineups throughout the year whether it was due to injury, personnel slumps, misconduct, senior day, etc. Regardless, we need to move past all this and play the best 5. Who are our best 5?

PG - Adams
SG - Purvis
SF - Hamilton
PF - Miller
C - Brimah

I know people have said it, but that allows Gibbs to come off the bench as combo guard sub, Calhoun sub for Purvis or Hamilton, and Facey/Nolan for Brimah/Miller...I like Enoch inserted early vs. Cincy to show some toughness too. I think using the above starting 5 will allow us to get out and run early and often.

I love that but would start Nolan over Brimah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom