Post Game thread | The Boneyard

Post Game thread

Reaction Score
...beating ourselves. Can't stop fouling. Can't stop turning the ball over. Can't stop missing open shots.

Reaction Score
We flat out stink. USF picked LAST in the AAC is eating our lunch all over the court and even Hurley is getting played. This feels similar to watching a loved one fall to a terminal illness. I just watched USF start hit dogging in us. 10-2 so what. No Yakwe. So what. We were up what 10-12 and are trailing one oif the worst teams in the country by 10? Any 2nd year group is better this. We will be lucky to see 500 at this point. Just bummed.

Reaction Score
Just bought a ticket for the UCF game to watch Tacko destroy us.

Reaction Score
Hurley was just waiting to the 50th min for Polley to start hitting 3's. Even though he can't rebound.
Polley is our toughest big. That’s a problem. I haven’t seen any Hurley magic aside from tough practices. Also my delithread called Carlitos have a line of 5pts/5rbs/4tos4fouls. He didn’t eveyget that.

Reaction Score
We flat out stink. USF picked LAST in the AAC is eating our lunch all over the court and even Hurley is getting played. This feels similar to watching a loved one fall to a terminal illness. I just watched USF start hit dogging in us. 10-2 so what. No Yakwe. So what. We were up what 10-12 and are trailing one oif the worst teams in the country by 10? Any 2nd year group is better this. We will be lucky to see 500 at this point. Just bummed.
We'll get there, it just ain't happening this year.

Alterique isn't ready to lead, Jalen just isn't a serious basketball player, and Carlton stinks. We will have a major upgrade in talent and a culture change tends to take a bit of time. Things have been seriously broken around here for a while.

Reaction Score
Hurley was just waiting to the 50th min for Polley to start hitting 3's. Even though he can't rebound.
He looks like he weighs 180 at 6'9. Vital can more than likely box him out with ease.

Reaction Score
Polley is our toughest big. That’s a problem. I haven’t seen any Hurley magic aside from tough practices. Also my delithread called Carlitos have a line of 5pts/5rbs/4tos4fouls. He didn’t eveyget that.

He's not though. Cobb had 7 rebounds, but didn't play the last 10 mins. Polley had 1 rebound all game and is not a good defender either. If he's not hitting shots by his fifth 3, then why is he playing? There's just no reasoning.

Our starting 4 gives us 1 or 2 rebounds every game. there's just no excuse for that. Except for hitting 3's.

Brodog16

Alzheimer's sucks
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
We'll get there, it just ain't happening this year.

Alterique isn't ready to lead, Jalen just isn't a serious basketball player, and Carlton stinks. We will have a major upgrade in talent and a culture change tends to take a bit of time. Things have been seriously broken around here for a while.
We’ve been saying this for 4 years now. I believe in you and some older posters but we are down 11 to these bums. This is unwatchable. The uniform that carried so much respect and honor has been soiled and we are now fighting to be an average team in an ok conference. We are losythe moral victories as well. At this point I’m wondering who is staying for more of this swill next year so we can “reload “ and go 3 games over 500. It hurts to have your season end in week one of conference play.

Reaction Score
He's not though. Cobb had 7 rebounds, but didn't play the last 10 mins. Polley had 1 rebound all game and is not a good defender either. If he's not hitting shots by his fifth 3, then why is he playing? There's just no reasoning.
Talking huevos. I like Cobb a lot. Don’t know why the loyalty to Carlton over him. The small ball only works when we are hitting threes as well. Traditional pf and c with wings is the way.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
So there's not a bunch of dumb ass threads saying the same thing. Have at it.

Reaction Score
Waiting for Hurley “isms”. Looks a lot like Ollie. No urgency or sitting bad play. The stoppage of runs with timeouts is void. No halftime adjustments or look of any. Pray Adams can go right at the top of the key every single possession to get us back in while still turning the ball over, missing fts and staying away from open guys on defense

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom