Post-Game Recap: Boat, Purvis & Ollie | The Boneyard

Post-Game Recap: Boat, Purvis & Ollie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Love all 3 of those guys but there's no way I can watch that right now.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
“I’ve always fought my way through everything, nothing has ever been given to me,” he said. “My entire life, everything that I have, everything that I want, I work hard for and I take it. Me going through everything I’ve gone through these past few years, seals the deal that I can make it anywhere I go.” - Boat

Wow.
It's remarkable how mature that perspective is and I'm glad that's what he's taking away from his UCONN experience.

Reaction Score
“Always play for the university, play for the name that is on the front of the jersey and not the one on the back,” Boatright said inside the locker room. “Leave it all on the floor every chance you get. As you see, four years go by extremely fast. As long as you work extremely hard, have the right mindset and work within the team concept, anything is possible.”

“I think these guys that we have here in this locker room, as long as they work extremely hard, continue to get better and keep believing in each other, they will be in this situation again,” he continued. “I think it will be different, they’ll be on the winning side of things.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom