Post-Game Quotes | The Boneyard

Post-Game Quotes

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
UConn-South Carolina Postgame Quotes - University of Connecticut Athletics

Lou:

"It was huge. We needed this game and we needed to be ready to go for this game. I think we all are feeling good based on how we have been practicing, and based on how we brought it into the game today. We are always going to be confident in ourselves when we play this way, and I think if we can keep it going forward we will be pretty happy."

Phee, sounding UnPhee, but I like it:

On if there's a sense of urgency this late in the season:
"I wouldn't say a sense of urgency, but more dialed in, more focused because we know we're running out of time. The things we go over we have to do it quickly, and we have to be focused on what we're doing. We don't have time to screw around for a couple weeks or take a couple days to learn something. We need to do it efficiently."

Plenty more there.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
My favorites

CW

On what she's learned this season through the ups and downs:
"Just to stay positive and listen to what Coach says. If he says 'run through a brick wall', you ask how many times. Just listen to everything that he says and go out there and do it."

Dawn

On Napheesa Collier:
"Napheesa is just relentless. She is relentless on both sides of the ball. She is great around the rim and has the ability to attack you driving both ways. She never stops and if you don't match or exceed her energy she's going to win that battle."

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
UConn-South Carolina Postgame Quotes - University of Connecticut Athletics

Phee, sounding UnPhee, but I like it:

On if there's a sense of urgency this late in the season:
"I wouldn't say a sense of urgency, but more dialed in, more focused because we know we're running out of time. The things we go over we have to do it quickly, and we have to be focused on what we're doing. We don't have time to screw around for a couple weeks or take a couple days to learn something. We need to do it efficiently."

Plenty more there.

Senior urgency from Phee.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
My favorites

CW

On what she's learned this season through the ups and downs:
"Just to stay positive and listen to what Coach says. If he says 'run through a brick wall', you ask how many times. Just listen to everything that he says and go out there and do it."

Dawn

On Napheesa Collier:
"Napheesa is just relentless. She is relentless on both sides of the ball. She is great around the rim and has the ability to attack you driving both ways. She never stops and if you don't match or exceed her energy she's going to win that battle."

CW certainly walked the talk in tonight's game too.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I liked Dawn's, "No one in the SEC plays like UConn"

What she was saying is everyone in the SEC has bigs in their line up. :( I know: "Rocky, give it a rest!!!"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom