Post game press video | The Boneyard

Post game press video

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Thanks Uc. I want more. Watching the conference clips brought to the surface for me a realization of the greatest pleasure I have gotten out of owing this team since the NY presser that introduced them. I have enjoyed expanding my knowledge of the non-UConn members of the team, not just as players, but as personalities. Simone, Syl and Angel most particularly. Great players and people.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
RMB2 - definitely agree! I love me some Uconn women, but watching and learning about the other college players is a special treat. Seeing how they respond in the framework of USA basketball and how they interact with Geno and his system is fascinating.
I think Geno's coaching is an almost perfect match with the USA basketball ethos in a way that only a few other coaches in the game come close to.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
DT being interviewed in studio today. Says she's feeling 4 gold metals is it. Some fun with her Geno relationship. What have you taught him? I'm always learning from him. Just when you think you have it all, he says one little thing and it's Oh Wow!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
In the presser Brit was asked something about playing in the future without Sue, Tamika and Dee. As to Dee she said: "I've told her she can't retire until I do!" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom