Post Game Interviews | The Boneyard

Post Game Interviews

Reaction Score
We going to the CBI this year?

Ollie is a defeated man.

Reaction Score
He's never once owned up to his failings in one of these press conferences. It's always the players aren't executing my gameplan. This game shouldn't have even been close, it was 100% his coaching malpractice that lost the game.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Two things I notice. KO has aged ten years and the players don't have access to a barber or barbershop. Poor babies !!!!!!

Last edited:

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
He's never once owned up to his failings in one of these press conferences. It's always the players aren't executing my gameplan. This game shouldn't have even been close, it was 100% his coaching malpractice that lost the game.
I agree. This game shouldn't of been close. I didn't post it in the Yard, but I was sure we would walk away with a W. After the game I just sat there and through in the towel. That would of been a nice win and not far to move up the standings. I am done for this year.

Reaction Score
The way Ollie talks to the media nowadays is extremely direct.

He barely lets the journalist get the question out before he responds with this air of "do you guys see what I have to work with out there."

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Actually, that's not true. He has often said, "We need to do better..." and that "it starts with me." The problem is 26 games into the season this has become like listening to a broken record skipping. Enough, "We just need to...", "We've got to..." JUST DO IT.

Reaction Score
Ollie must read Chiefs Briefs after the game on what went wrong for his post game. During the game he seems lost with no adjustments.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the videos but I can't listen to Ollie any more. Same thing after every game with his stupid "Ollie-isms" that sound folksy and cute when the team is winning but are annoying as all heck when the team looks like it does.

Reaction Score
The team quit and KO knows it they are simply refusing to play hard on D simce the SMU game. .
You don’t get stops when your intensity level is at about 40-50% .
If he was honest he would call them out as quitters .
Instead of using a euphemism like they failed to execute my game plan.
Like I said before if the team quit because they perceive their coach is gone
That means a wholesale departure at the end of the season. Are these kids loyal to the coach or the school.
Be prepared for a few years of single digit winning seasons for the next coach .
If they quit because they hate Ollie than that’s a whole different scenario .

Reaction Score
The team quit and KO knows it they are simply refusing to play hard on D simce the SMU game. .
You don’t get stops when your intensity level is at about 40-50% .
If he was honest he would call them out as quitters .
Instead of using a euphemism like they failed to execute my game plan.
Like I said before if the team quit because they perceive their coach is gone
That means a wholesale departure at the end of the season. Are these kids loyal to the coach or the school.
Be prepared for a few years of single digit winning seasons for the next coach .
If they quit because they hate Ollie than that’s a whole different scenario .

If the players quit on Ollie that be a sign they don’t care for him. If their loyalty was to him wouldn’t they play hard to help him keep his job? Maybe the problem is KO recuited the wrong kids who have loyalty to no one.

Reaction Score
If the players quit on Ollie that be a sign they don’t care for him. If their loyalty was to him wouldn’t they play hard to help him keep his job? Maybe the problem is KO recuited the wrong kids who have loyalty to no one.
That’s not necessarily true
That might know or even assume he is gone .
I agree personally If I had loyality to a coach I would play my butt off even if he was gone just as a big screw you to the AD, school ,and fans but I’m very old fashioned, kids today are very different.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom