Possible UConn-Mississippi State game | The Boneyard

Possible UConn-Mississippi State game

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
Hey, you dawgs, I'd like to see that too.
But, you have heard that old saw about being careful what you wish for....;)

Reaction Score
I hope it happens. Vic wouldn't want to do these type of games in OOC play. I hope McCray ups the schedule.

Reaction Score
Hey, you dawgs, I'd like to see that too.
But, you have heard that old saw about being careful what you wish for....;)
My wish is for a great game! Naturally, I want a MSST win but even if we lose I prefer to see a competitive game rather than a blowout against a creampuff opponent.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
My wish is for a great game! Naturally, I want a MSST win but even if we lose I prefer to see a competitive game rather than a blowout against a creampuff opponent.
Just to be clear, the like was for a great, competitive game; not for a MSST win. :)

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
McCray is definitely like Staley in that she'll play anybody anywhere... so for those MSU fans that have been begging Vic to schedule tougher you're about to get your wish.

This is a win for WCBB and I'm excited for this potential matchup. Both teams will be better this coming season than they were last season IMO, so this matchup will be amazing.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
A match up between MSST and UConn is good for everybody. Mohegan Sun arena is a great venue for this event.

Reaction Score
I’m glad we will he playing a high quality opponent and believe no matter the outcome it will help us down the road, but I don’t think we will want UConn next season as the Huskies look to be loaded. We return some great pieces but it will take some time for the team to adjust to McCray. I figure the huskies would roll in this game with a home crowd and a talent group of newcomers.

still, this is more positive development than simply playing directional state U for another game the team would win by 30

Reaction Score
I hope it happens, but I fear that it won't.
I sadly agree...I predict if there is a season it will not be until January 2021 and it will only be conference games...This is what all the other schools might do as well.
All school will then play there conference tournaments and then move into March Madness.
I see things only changing if a successful vaccine is found...

Reaction Score
I hope it happens too, but I fear that it might not. (But just to see Aubrey Griffin go up against her old High School Teammate in AEH, as well as watching Geno and AEH stare each other down would be worth the price of admission)

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
A year ago, I made a suggestion on this forum that Vic was planning to schedule UConn and people jumped on me. I'm telling everyone, Vic was intent on trying to get this game scheduled even though the first time around didn't end up working out for some reason. Is he still a soft scheduler? Maybe so, but this game was definitely influenced by his wishes, as indeed and also based on the fact that its in Connecticut. It wasnt McCray if you guys were wondering.

Anyways, I hope this game is played. If so, its not that far a drive. If not then I guess ill miss out on my chance to make fun of Easterners during my trip.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom