Possible NCAA violation | The Boneyard

Possible NCAA violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
During her induction into the Women's Basketball HOF, Jackie Styles said she consulted a psychic to ask for help in determining to which school she should accept a scholarship. The psychic replied UConn (she ended up at Missouri State). Boneyarders know what happens next: a violation will be reported to NCAA Compliance charging Geno with hiring a psychic to recruit players to UConn. It is rumored that the psychic went by the name "Madam CD".:)

Reaction Score
Now if she had taken the time to get a second opinion from our own Carnac about where she might enjoy a National Championship or three, she certainly would have enrolled at UConn without a second thought (although you really didn't need psychic abilities to make that prediction for success).

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Now if she had taken the time to get a second opinion from our own Carnac about where she might enjoy a National Championship or three, she certainly would have enrolled at UConn without a second thought (although you really didn't need psychic abilities to make that prediction for success).

Thanks UconnMark. I was going to chime in with a witty reply to this as Tony Kornheiser does after co-host Michael Wibon's set-up at the beginning of each day's (ESPN's PTI) show. I decided to leave it alone. I couldn't top, or work around the "CD" reference. Believe me. If I could, I would have. When I read that, I saw a wide open door, just waiting for me to step through. It would have been easy. It was already tee'd up for me. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS