Possible Good News Regarding Aubrey Griffin | The Boneyard

Possible Good News Regarding Aubrey Griffin

Reaction Score
This update may prove to be a blessing in disguise as Aubrey is greatly needed on this team, especially right now !!!

1638921540800.png

Reaction Score
I wonder if Mir is now practicing with the guards; they only have four healthy bodies to cover three positions versus six posts to cover two.

Reaction Score
I personally feel that Aubrey will be the true missing link on this year's team, once she is able to come back and contribute to this team. Many people have simply forgotten about Aubrey and what she is capable of contributing on the court, this being her Junior Year, 3 years of experience within this program. Remember, Geno was raving about how much Aubrey has improved her outside game on the offensive side of the court. If she can truly consistently hit that short range jump shot, on top of the put backs that she has shown a knack of being able to do, down low, and that energy and "Spark" she is able to give to this team, Aubrey will possibly prove to those doubters, that she be extremely valuable to this team going forward.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Caroline doing Caroline things :) but my attention landed on Amari.
She did not look like she was putting in alot of energy in the practice. The team manager was putting alot more effort in. Am I off?

Reaction Score
Will AUBREY GRIFFIN perform a "Willis Reed" entrance and produce a Miracle Appearance "On The Court" during tonight's game vs. Georgia Tech
Miracle Snakes GIF

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Ah, the dreams, the dreams!!

Reaction Score
I personally feel that Aubrey will be the true missing link on this year's team, once she is able to come back and contribute to this team. Many people have simply forgotten about Aubrey and what she is capable of contributing on the court, this being her Junior Year, 3 years of experience within this program. Remember, Geno was raving about how much Aubrey has improved her outside game on the offensive side of the court. If she can truly consistently hit that short range jump shot, on top of the put backs that she has shown a knack of being able to do, down low, and that energy and "Spark" she is able to give to this team, Aubrey will possibly prove to those doubters, that she be extremely valuable to this team going forward.
IF Aubrey is truly mended, and IF she has developed a foul-line jumper and IF she has developed confidence and can play within the defense and offense requirements, she has the other athleticism to really help the team. We wish her well.

Reaction Score
Who was wearing the #2 jersey? No one on the roster has it. Is that the team manager referred to above and if so how do es she get a jersey?

Reaction Score
Who was wearing the #2 jersey? No one on the roster has it. Is that the team manager referred to above and if so how do es she get a jersey?
Walk on?

Reaction Score
She did not look like she was putting in alot of energy in the practice. The team manager was putting alot more effort in. Am I off?

I agree with you. If that's how she looks in practice, people should stop asking when will we see Amari in a game.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I hate to say it, but I agree. Two shots of her sliding a little bit and doing a whole lot of watching.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom