Possible expansion team for NNBBEE | The Boneyard

Possible expansion team for NNBBEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Aresco is talking to Sesame Street University... with there broad appeal and ability to get lots of eyes on the tv sets they are being discussed. Plus they have political pull and cool mascots.

Reaction Score
Gotta give it you. There have been a lot of lame things posted on this board over the years. Many by me. But that my friend, that one may take the cake for lamest post ever. Congratulations. J/k, sort of.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
This is a BS expansion post.

Everyone knows about the Elmo boy touching scandal and the NCAA sanctions against SSU.

Even the NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNBE wouldn't touch this.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Aresco is talking to Sesame Street University... with there broad appeal and ability to get lots of eyes on the tv sets they are being discussed. Plus they have political pull and cool mascots.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Well there is a good thing about this thread. Dan just introduced me to a cool video and song.

What I can't figure out about that song is why you need five band members to create a song that utilizes one synthesizer and two voices...

Reaction Score
Well there is a good thing about this thread. Dan just introduced me to a cool video and song.

Reminded me in some respects of my fraternity pledging days...

Kudos HFD.

Reaction Score

What about Bullwinkle's alma mater? Wossamotta U.

Reaction Score
Elmo as point guard and Big Bird as post; a great combination of academics and athletics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom