Positive Vibes~~Jessica Shepard, etc | The Boneyard

Positive Vibes~~Jessica Shepard, etc

Reaction Score
I know we were never in the running for Jessica Shepard out of high school, but I just love her positive attitude and work ethic. Every time I watch a ND game she has a smile on her face and she lifts up everyone around her (at least that's my observation ;)). I would have loved to see her at UCONN but that's ok. I hope all of her hard work translates into success at the next level. Also a shout out to Asia Durr who showed such professionalism after the game today. Again, what a competitor.

Lastly, I know this is the "general board" but what a great tournament so far! What an amazing, gutsy win for the team against Louisville. The team should be so proud of their accomplishments and enjoy the win. And bring on the ND/Stanford!!!

"In a world where you can be anything...be KIND"

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I know we were never in the running for Jessica Shepard out of high school, but I just love her positive attitude and work ethic. Every time I watch a ND game she has a smile on her face and she lifts up everyone around her (at least that's my observation ;)). I would have loved to see her at UCONN but that's ok. I hope all of her hard work translates into success at the next level. Also a shout out to Asia Durr who showed such professionalism after the game today. Again, what a competitor.

Lastly, I know this is the "general board" but what a great tournament so far! What an amazing, gutsy win for the team against Louisville. The team should be so proud of their accomplishments and enjoy the win. And bring on the ND/Stanford!!!

"In a world where you can be anything...be KIND"
Triple pluses to everything you've said. Shepard and Durr may still be in college, but their attitudes are professional all the way.

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Shepard and Young are the unsung heroes of Notre Dame's team. Shepard has worked extremely hard and has noticeably transformed her body with a view toward becoming a better professional player after this year.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I, of course, adore Shepard. It's ridiculous, imo, that she wasn't in the top 5 for the McClain Award (best PF). She was the backbone of last year's NC run. Ogunbowale hit some big shots, Young had an amazing game against UConn, but Shepard was the player that was consistently great every game.

That's just who she is - you never have to worry about her. The effort is always there and the production is almost always there, too.

I just wish she had had 4 years at Notre Dame rather than 2. She's so much fun to watch whether it's bullying people on the boards, hitting midrange shots, or throwing the best outlet passes in wcbb.

Reaction Score
Triple pluses to everything you've said. Shepard and Durr may still be in college, but their attitudes are professional all the way.

I agree 110 percent. Being generous with your comments doesn't cost a penny it is the easiest capitol to dispense. You, JordyG have always called a diamond a diamond or garbage garbage. Honesty , is the best of traits. You don't have to be professional to dispense proper wording: that usually comes from proper parenting so I say great job to the parents of both of these ladies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I agree 110 percent. Being generous with your comments doesn't cost a penny it is the easiest capitol to dispense. You, JordyG have always called a diamond a diamond or garbage garbage. Honesty , is the best of traits. You don't have to be professional to dispense proper wording: that usually comes from proper parenting so I say great job to the parents of both of these ladies.
And on the flip side those kids have done nothing but given their parent things to be proud of. I frequently come down hard on millennials, but these two are living models of what WBB can and should be.

Reaction Score
I, of course, adore Shepard. It's ridiculous, imo, that she wasn't in the top 5 for the McClain Award (best PF). She was the backbone of last year's NC run. Ogunbowale hit some big shots, Young had an amazing game against UConn, but Shepard was the player that was consistently great every game.

That's just who she is - you never have to worry about her. The effort is always there and the production is almost always there, too.

I just wish she had had 4 years at Notre Dame rather than 2. She's so much fun to watch whether it's bullying people on the boards, hitting midrange shots, or throwing the best outlet passes in wcbb.
I’ve been big fan of Shepard. Would love to know how she got deferred by ncaa to play last yr. She is the reason they won last yr & almost won this yr.

Reaction Score
I’ve been big fan of Shepard. Would love to know how she got deferred by ncaa to play last yr. She is the reason they won last yr & almost won this yr.

No one will ever know!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom