Portland's road to drafting Donovan | The Boneyard

Portland's road to drafting Donovan

Reaction Score
Wish they showed him with the coaches looking at video. They did this on the "hard knocks" football shows and it was interesting to see that interaction.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Unreal video and just shows the class act that DC is all about.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
My favorite part:

Hurley : "Where is sleepy-head?" referring to Castle. :D

It is amazing how much Hurley just seems like one of the guys on the team versus a controlling coach. The balance he is able to keep with his team between friend/buddy and coach/leader is a master class in leadership of young men.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
My favorite part:

Hurley : "Where is sleepy-head?" referring to Castle. :D

It is amazing how much Hurley just seems like one of the guys on the team versus a controlling coach. The balance he is able to keep with his team between friend/buddy and coach/leader is a master class in leadership of young men.

Yep. He manages to be both a hard@ss and a players' coach at the same time. It's all about respect.

Reaction Score
This video popped up on Blazers Edge, thought the board might enjoy it.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou for this amazing inside peak. I live for this stuff. DC continues to represent!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yep. He manages to be both a hard@ss and a players' coach at the same time. It's all about respect.
Respect and trust. Hurley's at the point where the players trust that the paces he puts them through now are going to payoff later. And his EQ is off the charts.

Reaction Score
This video popped up on Blazers Edge, thought the board might enjoy it.

Amazing video. Shot looks great, being a threat from three takes him from an All-Defensive player to a potential All-NBA player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom