Poor Coverage of Team by UCONN? | The Boneyard

Poor Coverage of Team by UCONN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And by poor coverage I mean absolutely zilch. No highlights, no post game press conferences. Why is that?

It's a little disconcerting when the coverage of women's hockey team is a higher priority for the university.

Every team in HE throws together highlights and post game pressers, I don't believe it's to much to expect.

Reaction Score
Leaves a lot to be desired. Every team has game highlights and post game conferences. The only way to see UConn highlights to have a paid subscription to Husky Vision. The only way to see free game highlights is if they are playing on the road. I usually go to hockeyeastonline.com or the opposing school's website to see highlights. I do not understand it. It is not the way to grow a program.

Reaction Score
I don't understand it either. You used to be able to see every post game presser the first half of the season...now like DoggPound said...zero. Cav has done yeoman's work this year with this team...and the kids have done the same buying into the system that Cav wants to run. I can honestly say that the team I saw Sunday at the XL was better than the team I saw at Wenster Bank arena against ND...they get better each and every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom