PON's for the evening | The Boneyard

PON's for the evening

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Points Of Negativity redux:

1. Kia shot 1-6 from 3-pt land. Did she not have a clear enough view of Lou to see the proper execution and emulate it? If not, why not? Do we need to have her closer to Lou on the court? Or just stop shooting 3's altogether? What's going on?

2. Geno's pocket square was stylish but still not to my liking.

3. Seven points in the 4th quarter ?!!!?! Wtf ?!?! We're dooooooooomed !!!

Anyone else.....? :)

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
If we were forced to play them exclusively for the entire season, our second team would have only won 25 games.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score

1. Kia shot 1-6 from 3-pt land. Did she not have a clear enough view of Lou to see the proper execution and emulate it? If not, why not? Do we need to have her closer to Lou on the court? Or just stop shooting 3's altogether? What's going on?

Hmmm good analysis!

1. Kia sucks
2. Geno sucks
3. UConn Huskies suck

We're doomed. No doubt about it.;)

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
If we were forced to play them exclusively for the entire season, our second team would have only won 25 games.
Not sure I get the joke as no way the team of Crystal Dangerfield, Butler, Bent, Irwin and Tierney win 25 games. Did you watch the 4th quarter? There is limited fluidity and no offensive players capable of creating their own shot except for Crystal Dangerfield who is the point guard. Most passes were clumsy and forced. Granted 3 frosh, a Junior and a former walkon are not expected to be a polished product however they should be able to do a bit more than they did.

My main point UConnNick is be realistic as I calling "bunk" on your proclamation.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

If the second team is not motivated to improve after 3 30+ quarters followed by a 7pt 4th quarter, nothing will.

Also Kia Nurse was probably thrown off her game by the lack of physicality from USF. Hard to believe UCF and USF inhabit the same state. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

Umm, well ... One of Lou's 3's rattled a little on the way down.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom